Videos file corrupted mid-flight?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LarryBanks
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

Took my P3P out for a first flight after successfully upgrading to 1.3.20 firmware... It flew fine and nothing was amiss, but when I took the microSD card out to review the files (4k 30fps MP4), I noticed that after about 3 seconds into the second file (the usual 4GB split) the file became unplayable, resulting in a loss of about 6 minutes of video. Never had this happen before.

Anyone else having this problem after the firmware and switch to DJI GO?
2015-8-16
Use props
LarryBanks
lvl.1

Canada

Had another weird thing happen today with DJI Go (Latest Android, Nexus 6)... When I started everything up today (before turning on the motors and taking off), the video was fine for a few seconds, then the whole screen went all white and purple (not like the usual flight video MPEG block distortions due to interference - the whole screen went a purple gradient, then a green one, then a mix with what looked like white "/"s all over the screen), and it never went back to normal. I power-cycled the remote, after which point the video was fine again.

I then took off, and the flight was normal. About 10 minutes into the flight, the whole screen went purple/white/gradient again for a few seconds, but quickly came back to normal. I flew home, landed successfully, made a point of stopping the recording before powering down the drone...

Looking at the SDCard, the second video file is also unplayable like before... Has anyone else been having similar problems with DJI GO?
2015-8-29
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

id say change the sd card
2015-8-29
Use props
chuckbrenkus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

LarryBanks Posted at 2015-8-29 21:06
Had another weird thing happen today with DJI Go (Latest Android, Nexus 6)... When I started everyth ...

I had a similar thing happen last night.. I flew in the morning came home watched the video off the  SD card ..no issue.. Then in the evening after filming two batteries worth  I plugged in my SD adapter and the folder was empty! No DCIM folder I could see on my drive page that the card was over 1/2 full..
I ended up formatting the card (losing all my practice video) and went back out this morning and all is back to normal.

I have the latest firmware installed.
2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules