Using VR Headset W/ Mavic Air 2S?
1318 6 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Streamside
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

After my most recent flying experience in which it was impossible to prevent sun glare on my iPhone screen when attached to the controller, I got to thinking how nice it could be to use a set of VR goggles that incorporates my iPhone instead. I searched the forum but surprisingly could not find much on the topic. Have any of you done this? I am not so interested in controlling the drone using my head movements, I just want a more direct and immersive and visual experience while flying. What is involved in using a set of VR goggles that incorporates my iPhone? I just today upgraded to the iPhone 14 Pro so that is what I would be using. As of yet I have no VR goggles. Thank you.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable due to compatibility issues but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-29
Use props
Streamside
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So it is not currently possible even when using a 3rd-party app like Litchi?
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Streamside Posted at 2022-12-30 05:00
So it is not currently possible even when using a 3rd-party app like Litchi?

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We cannot guarantee that this 3rd party application will work properly on the said request. Also, we don't have any assurance that this will work properly on DJI Products. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-4
Use props
MaksonTech
lvl.2

United States

I have used the Quest and Quest 2 to view the DJI Go 4 app, and I've flown the Spark from within the goggles. The Air 2 and DJI Fly app didn't work as well for me. You might be able to connect your phone to the goggles with a 3rd party app.
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_9akZ6bkKHnY3
New
Romania

Hello.  I bought a drone dji mavic  air 2s and I would like to buy a pair of vr glasses.  Can you recommend something t
hat is compatible?
1-9 05:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9akZ6bkKHnY3 Posted at 1-9 05:55
Hello.  I bought a drone dji mavic  air 2s and I would like to buy a pair of vr glasses.  Can you recommend something t
hat is compatible?

Hi there. DJI Air 2S does not support the use of the DJI FPV Goggles series or the DJI Motion Controller, and there is currently no plan to add support for these devices. I hope you get some good advice from other forum users. Have a great day ahead.
1-9 22:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules