Trying to now purchase the 1-Year UK Refresh
530 7 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xrayhead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10302 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I've Just purchased a DJI Mini 3 Pro and trying to now purchase the 1-Year UK Refresh.

When I enter the Serial number of the drone I get the following error message;

The serial number you entered does not support the purchase of this service. Please select the corresponding product.

Also if I try to do it on the controller it is showing in USD, I have set up everything to be in United Kingdom so a bit confused to why it wont work?

Thanks
Xray
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please PM me the serial number of your drone? We will help to confirm.
2022-12-30
Use props
Xrayhead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10302 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-30 05:20
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please PM me the serial number of your drone? We will help to confirm.

PM sent with all the details.

Thanks
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Xrayhead Posted at 12-30 05:29
PM sent with all the details.

Thanks

Thanks. I've replied in PM, please have a look.
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_ntlY8w4BI2Th
New
Flight distance : 139324 ft
Canada

Hello there.  I am Facing a similar issue with my DJI care refresh here in Canada.  I am unable to start a new thread so perhaps I may get assistance responding to this thread.

I had purchased a Mini 3 Pro and upon receiving the drone I purchased the 2-year DJI care and associated the S/N of the drone with the DHI care. This was purchased before activating the drone. I did not receive a authorization code so I could not input a code into the set up menu at time of activation.  When I check the Dji website, I also receive the S/N is invalid message.

My order confirmation number is : Confirmation# HVXL8E4AL

My order is: Order#6552

Please let me know if there is any assistance that can be provided.

Thank you!
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ntlY8w4BI2Th Posted at 12-31 04:48
Hello there.  I am Facing a similar issue with my DJI care refresh here in Canada.  I am unable to start a new thread so perhaps I may get assistance responding to this thread.

I had purchased a Mini 3 Pro and upon receiving the drone I purchased the 2-year DJI care and associated the S/N of the drone with the DHI care. This was purchased before activating the drone. I did not receive a authorization code so I could not input a code into the set up menu at time of activation.  When I check the Dji website, I also receive the S/N is invalid message.

Hi there, may I ask where you purchased the DJI Care Refresh from? We recommend that you contact the seller to see if they've sent you the activation code.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_ntlY8w4BI2Th
New
Flight distance : 139324 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-31 05:28
Hi there, may I ask where you purchased the DJI Care Refresh from? We recommend that you contact the seller to see if they've sent you the activation code.

Hello! I had purchased the DJI refresh directly through the DJI website. I have the official order confirmation from DJI with both confirmation and order number.

The drone S/N is: 1581F4XFC22BF007S2NF
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ntlY8w4BI2Th Posted at 12-31 06:04
Hello! I had purchased the DJI refresh directly through the DJI website. I have the official order confirmation from DJI with both confirmation and order number.

The drone S/N is: 1581F4XFC22BF007S2NF

Based on the serial number provided, DJI Care Refresh has been activated. You can check it out via this link. https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage Please make sure the serial number is entered correctly.
2022-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules