896 9 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Unfortunately, I had an unpleasant event with the Mavic 3 and the best decision was to send it to them for service. I am from Romania (EU) and the nearest service was in Hungary. I opened a ticket with them on the website, they ordered the courier to pick up the damaged drone. In a few days it was checked, I received the price quote, I paid and in 3 days the drone was returned to my door. The drone had been replaced with a new one. Under these conditions, I think they were EXCELLENT in solving the problem and the price was more than decent. I have nothing against local independent services, but the DJI service was the best solution for me and I highly recommend it.

THANK YOU DJI!!!

1.jpg
4.jpg
2022-12-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear the success story.  I too have had great service from DJI on a replacement (Mavic Air 2).
2022-12-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Question, was the broken prop caused in the crash? That would also 'ask', was the missing part found by, or near, the drone?
What happened to cause the crash?
There have been two Mavic Air-something threads recently where a prop appears to have broken in flight and a blade and half the hub disappeared.

I have some damaged props from a Mavic 2 and just for an experiment I cut half a blade off one of those props, when that prop was on a rear arm I could launch and control the drone but when that prop was a front arm I could not control the drone ........... it must be said that the experiment was set up so that the drone could lift by ONLY inches ( 'by design' I had an 'obstruction' not far above the drone so the upward looking sensors limited the drone's height ) so they weren't 'proper' flights
2022-12-30
Use props
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-30 08:56
Question, was the broken prop caused in the crash? That would also 'ask', was the missing part found by, or near, the drone?
What happened to cause the crash?
There have been two Mavic Air-something threads recently where a prop appears to have broken in flight and a blade and half the hub disappeared.

I hit the back of the drone into a crane
2022-12-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Balaes Posted at 12-30 11:57
I hit the back of the drone into a crane

So, presumably the prop was broken in the crash?
2022-12-30
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Italy

I also had a good experience replacing my Mavic Air 2 with DJI Care Refresh, I sent the drone to DJI and got a new drone as replacement 6 days later.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Balaes. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and we thank you for your kind words. Rest assured that we are doing our best to work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same experience with a Mini2.   Very good service from DJI.  
2022-12-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to hear!
2023-1-2
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Incidentally, I have also had very good experiences with the service from DJI...
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules