DJI Mic Version 2 Features
1483 9 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

Hi,

Does anyone know if DJI read forum posts very often? I put together 8 things I would love to see DJI put in DJI Mic V2 - or add the V1 with firmare.

2022-12-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

They read everything, but that does not mean it will make a difference to their update plans
2023-1-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video btw.
2023-1-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Good suggestions in that video. What I would add to the bunch:
1) Enable connecting the DJI Mic to be used as an external microphone for Osmo Pocket's/Pocket 2 using just the USB-C adapter supplied with the DJI Mic. While the DJI Mic can be used with the Osmo Pocket/Pocket 2, it does need that audio cable and an appropriate adapter for the camera - which is a bit of a hassle, and also with that, there is no direct place to mount the receiver to the Osmo Pocket/Pocket 2. With this kind of update, both problems would be solved.
2) Having the ability to listen/rename/delete single recording from the internal memory units of the transmitters without using an additional device (except for the receiver, as I do understand this would be impossible to apply directly to the DJI Mic's transmitters. But maybe for the version 2?) would be handy. Though I do realize implementing this could be a challenge control-wise.
3) Some sort of adjustable size for the cold-shoe adapter, or different-sized adapters, or a tightening screw/wheel for the adapter. I tried solving the forementioned mounting problem with PGYtech's Dataport to action camera mount/cold shoe adapter, but it turned out that the DJI Mic's cold shoe adapter was too loose for it.
2023-1-2
Use props
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 1-2 00:37
They read everything, but that does not mean it will make a difference to their update plans

Yes I think you're right - you never know though
2023-1-2
Use props
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

Thank you
2023-1-2
Use props
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

HGDC84 Posted at 1-2 11:49
Good suggestions in that video. What I would add to the bunch:
1) Enable connecting the DJI Mic to be used as an external microphone for Osmo Pocket's/Pocket 2 using just the USB-C adapter supplied with the DJI Mic. While the DJI Mic can be used with the Osmo Pocket/Pocket 2, it does need that audio cable and an appropriate adapter for the camera - which is a bit of a hassle, and also with that, there is no direct place to mount the receiver to the Osmo Pocket/Pocket 2. With this kind of update, both problems would be solved.
2) Having the ability to listen/rename/delete single recording from the internal memory units of the transmitters without using an additional device (except for the receiver, as I do understand this would be impossible to apply directly to the DJI Mic's transmitters. But maybe for the version 2?) would be handy. Though I do realize implementing this could be a challenge control-wise.

Good suggestions - especially the cold shoe adapter!
2023-1-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

JasonTheRoberts Posted at 1-2 14:21
Yes I think you're right - you never know though

True.
They are usually kind enough to say they will pass it on
2023-1-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2023-1-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

JasonTheRoberts Posted at 1-2 14:23
Good suggestions - especially the cold shoe adapter!

Thanks, your video is great too! Hope they get them implemented. :-)
2023-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules