SPAM reporting / marking
2650 14 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hi there,

maybe it can be useful to have a switch to mark a post as SPAM.

NO automatic report will be sent.

Only the size of the post is reduced line by line.

Like an ignoring function.

However, also a button to expand again.
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

The thread opener also can set an warning to report in account settings, according to count of markings.

(has to request "manual")
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We value customers who provide their suggestions and feedback. Rest assured that we'll voice this out with the respective team. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 12-31 00:24
Hi, there. We value customers who provide their suggestions and feedback. Rest assured that we'll voice this out with the respective team. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for attention.

I think it would be easier for your team to detect and get rid of SPAM.

And:

Happy New Year

2022>>3>2>1>>2023
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 12-31 03:14
Thank you for attention.

I think it would be easier for your team to detect and get rid of SPAM.

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back. We'll be here for you.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 12-31 03:41
You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back. We'll be here for you.

Would you be so kind to send me a link to the relevant developer forum issue when it is announced?
2022-12-31
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

For years... it is shown that they are not capable of handling these dirty matters...... there should be someone dedicated only to that in this forum

Pressing the report button ..doesn't help either
2022-12-31
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Posts related to drugs, document falsification, pills for flaccid flutes and gurus who fix matrimonial affairs ... should not last a day in this forum.

2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

JetSam Posted at 2022-12-31 10:19
For years... it is shown that they are not capable of handling these dirty matters...... there should be someone dedicated only to that in this forum

Hi JetSam,

thank you for posting.

I think there is no place in a forum to do this, when users are able to interact self-responsibile to the SPAM.

And when only one line of the SPAM is leftover it can automaticly be deleted / reported / send to someone who cares.

Kind regards.
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

The report button should have an immediate effect to fade out the SPAM before it will be deleted.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 2022-12-31 04:01
Would you be so kind to send me a link to the relevant developer forum issue when it is announced?

Thank you for your inquiry. This was communicated internally with the team. Hoping for your kind understanding.
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 1-1 07:01
Thank you for your inquiry. This was communicated internally with the team. Hoping for your kind understanding.

Thank you very much for your attention.
And, if I may ask, how many members does the team have?
2023-1-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JetSam Posted at 2022-12-31 10:19
For years... it is shown that they are not capable of handling these dirty matters...... there should be someone dedicated only to that in this forum

Sadly this is a problem for all forum platforms and its a hard thing to combat what with VPN's.
All the forum staff can do is ban the username and that specific IP address.

Anything else would mean a rewrite of the code, or, the forum web admin (coder) would need to create a modification whereby adding a place where exclusive forum staff can add keywords that would be added to a blacklist.  

The other way is to ban sets of IP's from an already known spammer list, these lists get very big and "can" slow forums down.

FAO FORUM STAFF

It took a while but I've finally figured out the forum software, its by a Chinese company called Discuz. DJI, if you send the webmaster (coder) to the Discuz application section, there is a Anti Spam mod/app for this forum software.

END OF FAO

Before any naysayers reply, i actually do know what I'm talking about as I used to own/run a fairly large (40k+ members) vBulletin forum (the best forum software) for lets just say "Virgin Media" and lets just say i managed to close it down in time ;)

All we as members can do is help by reporting it in the spam reporting thread and in the process gain points. I rarely see any spam myself but i only frequent about 5 sections.
2023-1-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JetSam Posted at 2022-12-31 10:23
Posts related to drugs, document falsification, pills for flaccid flutes and gurus who fix matrimonial affairs ... should not last a day in this forum.

Anything on extending flutes, asking for a friend...
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Bashy Posted at 1-7 19:02
Sadly this is a problem for all forum platforms and its a hard thing to combat what with VPN's.
All the forum staff can do is ban the username and that specific IP address.

Hi Bashy,

I fully agree with you.
The workflow should go as you mentioned. Reporting is nice to have, implementing additional features would be very helpful, I think.

2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules