Avata won't fly fast enough sideways in sport mode
2021 3 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobby_g_xo
lvl.1
Switzerland

I just got a Avata, and for filming over water with a boat I need the drone to fly up to 40kmph, unfortunately through some testing, in sport mode, the drone flies a max 25kmph sideways.

Is there any setting or way to achieve this without switching to manual mode?
I have started learning to fly manual mode but it's a lot of work, not that I mind, but for flying over water sport mode would be safer.
2023-1-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-1-1
Use props
bobby_g_xo
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thanks for the feedback, I did
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please check the following steps?
1. Please change the flight direction and try again to avoid the influence of wind from certain angles.
2. If the aircraft flies slowly in each direction, we recommend landing the aircraft as soon as possible and going to another environment. We also recommend users have a try in an open environment with less wind and at a lower attitude. (We do not recommend that fly their aircraft too high because the higher the altitude, the greater the difference in wind power. As such, the purpose of their testing cannot be reached.)
3. Please check whether the propellers on the drone are damaged or bent. If they are found to be damaged/bent, use new propellers if possible, and try again.
4. Please check and switch the flight mode, and see if the flight speed is slow in different modes. (It is best to check the speed that can be reached in different modes.)
2023-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules