Dji RC
837 3 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

I recently purchased a dji mavic 3 classic with the dji RC. I noticed after getting everything done that the screen on the rc was qiuet warm to the touch. My question is have any of you users out there useing this rc noticed this problem or is this normal for this new rc.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Could you please test it in other environments and see if the problem still exists?
You can also check the temperature of the DJI RC as well.
If this problem occurs frequently or you think it is abnormal, we recommend sending your RC back for testing. Here is the link to start a case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/in ... e&from=nav&from=nav
Besides, if there is a retail store nearby, you can also test it in the store to confirm this problem.

2023-1-2
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-2 01:52
Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Could you please test it in other environments and see if the problem still exists?
You can also check the temperature of the DJI RC as well.

I been unable to fly at the present time due to weather but if the problem keeps happening I will send it in for repair or replacement as it was purchased new. I did find a site told me it might get warm during it's firmware update, we shall see when I get some air time. Thanks
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Walt Air 2s Posted at 1-2 08:54
I been unable to fly at the present time due to weather but if the problem keeps happening I will send it in for repair or replacement as it was purchased new. I did find a site told me it might get warm during it's firmware update, we shall see when I get some air time. Thanks

You are welcome, should you have any problems, please just feel free to contact us as well.
Thanks for your support.
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules