421 11 2023-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Feeling like I started the New Year off right.  Thought I would share my Jan. 01, 2023 day with everyone.  Hope everyone's first day of the New Year was excellent..   

2023-1-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Happy new year.
Lovely video!
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Happy new year,  and a nice flight along the beach.
2023-1-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very unusual weather in New Jersey for this time of year Ron.  No doubt you had to take full advantage of that.  Nice tip on manual file recovery.

Happy New Year!
2023-1-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-4 03:46
Very unusual weather in New Jersey for this time of year Ron.  No doubt you had to take full advantage of that.  Nice tip on manual file recovery.

Happy New Year!

Yes, certainly was!  I'll take plenty more of those days here in NJ.  Yes, I guess all the newer GoPro's allow you to recover the file(s) now.  I did a more extensive explanation on it (in a separate video).   But always good to know the data isn't lost.  

2023-1-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-4 00:43
Happy new year,  and a nice flight along the beach.

Thank you!  Was certainly a great day.
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RGMGFitness Posted at 1-4 06:04
Thank you!  Was certainly a great day.

You're very welcome.
2023-1-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-4 00:31
Happy new year.
Lovely video!

Thank you...I have a good wife...waiting in the car for me.  
2023-1-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thank you...I have a good wife...waiting in the car for me.

You're welcome.
Take good care of her!
2023-1-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Yes, certainly was!  I'll take plenty more of those days here in NJ.  Yes, I guess all the newer GoPro's allow you to recover the file(s) now.  I did a more extensive explanation on it (in a separate video).   But always good to know the data isn't lost.

Yeah, I wish other software was as user friendly.  I try to back up everything regularly but I remember once I had forgot to do a back up one night and the next day my hard drive died as in non-recoverable.  I lost several important CADS.  Lots of work to replace them.

I borrowed my grandson's GoPro11 to test it out on my next scuba diving trip.  It would have been this week but I flipped my ATV and ended up with a broken arm and collar bone.  So no diving or testing the GoPro11 underwater for a while.
2023-1-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-4 14:13
Yeah, I wish other software was as user friendly.  I try to back up everything regularly but I remember once I had forgot to do a back up one night and the next day my hard drive died as in non-recoverable.  I lost several important CADS.  Lots of work to replace them.

I borrowed my grandson's GoPro11 to test it out on my next scuba diving trip.  It would have been this week but I flipped my ATV and ended up with a broken arm and collar bone.  So no diving or testing the GoPro11 underwater for a while.

Ouch!  Sorry to hear about the accident.  Sounds like you keep yourself pretty busy with hobbies.  Heal up and enjoy that scuba diving.  Gotta get outta here myself soon and do something fun!  If I know my wife she's already planning our next vacation.  
2023-1-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

RGMGFitness Posted at 1-5 11:12
Ouch!  Sorry to hear about the accident.  Sounds like you keep yourself pretty busy with hobbies.  Heal up and enjoy that scuba diving.  Gotta get outta here myself soon and do something fun!  If I know my wife she's already planning our next vacation.

Since retiring from the Navy I've tried to keep super busy and do all the things I never had time for previously.  So this injury just slowed me down for a month or so and then back on the "fast track".  At least I'm hoping the Doctor clears me after a month, if not, I'll just have to continue taking it slow and easy - but that is quite boring.
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules