4365 11 2023-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1896 ft
United Kingdom

Greetings and Happy New Year
I have a new mini 3 combo and it keeps asking me to update firmware but some how my password which I used must have been entered wrong at the start .My IPhone can see the Drone in the WiFi section but when I enter all my used PW's it states they are incorrect .

Is there anyway I can reset this function and add again ?   It did work at the start because it updated the battery firmware on each pack .

Very confused at the moment I have tried to read the instructions but cannot see if you can do this
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you want to use QuickTransfer function or anything else?
2023-1-4
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply I just need to connect to my WiFi and as the password I entered is incorrect or something else is wrong so need to reset both drone and controller
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You dont connect your iPhone to the drone via wifi for a firmware update.    If you have the DJI RC controller,  swap down from the top of the screen and press the cog to go to settings to add your wifi.   You'll also need to swipe down to turn wifi on as each flight will turn it off.     If you have the RC N1 controller connect you iPhone to your wifi and then connect the drone and iPhone with the cable.    Your phone can then download over the wifi and send it to the drone via the controller
2023-1-4
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ok I have the RC controller the one with the screen .But if I have entered my password wrong how can I reset it ?
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkeynuts Posted at 1-4 04:39
Ok I have the RC controller the one with the screen .But if I have entered my password wrong how can I reset it ?

Swipe down from the top of the screen and and press the cog - item 2 in the pic.   it takes you to settings where you can add/delete/edit wifi.

2023-1-4
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for that
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No problem Monkeynuts.   BTW if you click reply under a post a popup appears and then the person you are replying to gets a notification.

its next to the upvote/downvote/report links
2023-1-4
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-4 06:13
No problem Monkeynuts.   BTW if you click reply under a post a popup appears and then the person you are replying to gets a notification.

its next to the upvote/downvote/report links

All sorted now I read through the manual till going Blue and never saw that TBH did not realise you had to turn wiFi on also found calibrating the compass
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkeynuts Posted at 1-4 06:17
All sorted now I read through the manual till going Blue and never saw that TBH did not realise you had to turn wiFi on also found calibrating the compass

Great news.   The wifi is turned off every flight so to re activate it you swipe down and just tap the wifi icon.
2023-1-4
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-4 06:19
Great news.   The wifi is turned off every flight so to re activate it you swipe down and just tap the wifi icon.

Another part sorted before we go outside and fly .Been using it indoors at the moment and found it not too bad to fly in a small area .  Need to register the thing next
2023-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkeynuts Posted at 1-4 06:22
Another part sorted before we go outside and fly .Been using it indoors at the moment and found it not too bad to fly in a small area .  Need to register the thing next

Be careful flying inside. it wont get a good gps lock and it can drift more or try to correct its location by moving to where it thinks it should be.  Id get used to flying in a bit open space first.   Also you dont need it but the caa test is free and you'll learn a bit from going through the process.  

https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/individual
2023-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules