Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello

After seen some leaked info about new beta firmware of goggles 2, I’m seeng that they are getting mini 3 and mavic 3 compatibility but no for FPV.

This makes me angry. Any explanation DJI?

Thanks
41B26BEF-BC03-4FCA-8EFA-FC0FF839FCE8.jpeg
2023-1-4
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Interesting. Though I'm not sure why I'd want to fly a Mini with the goggles. Much more important for the FPV.
2023-1-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

all too often the pilot is flying flying the m3 or m3p with a phone that isn't bright and cannot be used to compose a great picture.  sometimes i'm out flying fpv and when i go to fly gps drone, it's a bit annoying to remove googles and look at the rc screen.  would love to have google 2 work with my fpv but not a huge deal since i have v2.  i guess i don't know the big difference enough to complain.
2023-1-4
Use props
devintegengmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1415016 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've got multiple goggles. Dji Fpv v1, Dji Fpv Goggle 2, and 2 Pairs of the new Goggle 2. It would be nice to sell some of my old gear so I could use one set. Each set serves a purpose. I'm still waiting on Inav compatibility with the new google 2 and for them to support the DJI fpv drone.

I use the v1 goggles flashed with fpv.wtf so I can get MSP. The dji fpv drone goggles are on stock firmware so I only use those on the dji fpv drone. The new goggles 2 are  for betaflight rigs(I prefer inav but it doesn't work with that firmware) and 03 air units.. DJI, please make all your goggles support MSP canvas mode that works with the Inav (hit up the developers of Inav so we can use the new goggles on their software.) and add support for DJI Fpv drone with the new goggles 2. I've bought over $50k in drones in the last 10 years......Show some love and make this happen, I know it's possible.
2023-1-4
Use props
pwaspamgmail.com
lvl.1

France

Indeed, I'm having AVATA set with goggles 2 and would love to purchase a DJI FPV but I'm not willing to buy old V2 goggles. @DJI, you are loosing sales here !

Please add DJI FPV support to goggles 2!
2023-1-10
Use props
Dakilla
lvl.3
France

for me it's the opposite, I have the goggles v2 and the DJI FPV + avata and I would like to switch to the goggles 2 but they are not compatible with the DJI FPV which I love. So I'm stuck with the v2.
is it planned a future compatibility between the goggles 2 and the dji fpv ?

2023-1-11
Use props
Empasto
New

United States

I just got a new DJI FPV drone for Christmas and I already have the Goggles 2 from my Avata combo set. Does this mean that I have to go buy the DJI Goggles V2 (the old version) to fly my new drone? ARE YOU KIDDING ME...that makes no since!!!!
2023-1-12
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

At least they could tell us if DJI it’s working on this compatibility or not.

For me its a pain see my DJI FPV useless as I don’t have V2 goggles anymore.
2023-1-12
Use props
PaulsDroneshots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 534826 ft
Netherlands

Please update the Goggles 2 compatibility with the DJI FPV drone.
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

Bump still waiting for an answer Dji
2023-4-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU Posted at 4-12 20:25
Bump still waiting for an answer Dji

I think that no answer is also an answer...   
2023-4-12
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

frankymusik Posted at 4-12 22:17
I think that no answer is also an answer...

For me, this is an oficial answer:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=285449&pid=2999427&pbc=mF6h4ZTt
2023-4-13
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Making Goggles 2 compatible with Mini 3 pro and no with DJI FPV is a really bad joke from DJI. They don’t care about users anymore.
2023-4-26
Use props
dcap
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

wow, cant believe the added support minus the fpv. I want to buy an fpv and use my goggles 2. wack
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules