Are XIAOMI Mi10T, Mi11T, Mi12T Mi11Lite or Mi12 Lite, compatible?
2377 9 2023-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mekano
lvl.1

Romania

Hi! I have an old Samsung phone Galaxy A6. I know, is NOT compatible.Therefore, I intend to buy a new phone.

My question is:
Are XIAOMI Mi10T or Mi11T compatible?
Are XIAOMI Mi11 Lite, Mi12Lite, Mi12T compatible?
In the compatibility list it's only Xiaomi Mi10 or Mi11(without the "T" or "lite").

Thank you.
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. It seems that the mobile device that was mentioned is not listed on our recommended mobile devices on our website. You may refer to the image below for the selected Xiaomi mobile devices that are compatible with the DJI Mimo app. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-4
Use props
Mekano
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-4 20:03
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. It seems that the mobile device that was mentioned is not listed on our recommended mobile devices on our website. You may refer to the image below for the selected Xiaomi mobile devices that are compatible with the DJI Mimo app. Thank you for your valued support.
[view_image]

Thank you for your reply.
I see that in your kind reply only Mi10 Ultra, Mi10Pro, Mi10 and Mi9 are mentioned. However, in the compatibility list also Mi11 and Mi 12 are included. Which list is correct?
PS: Too bad that the compatibility is so restricted...and focused on more expensive phones!

2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mekano Posted at 1-5 00:41
Thank you for your reply.
I see that in your kind reply only Mi10 Ultra, Mi10Pro, Mi10 and Mi9 are mentioned. However, in the compatibility list also Mi11 and Mi 12 are included. Which list is correct?
PS: Too bad that the compatibility is so restricted...and focused on more expensive phones!

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the confusion. The list that I sent above is the compatible devices for the DJI Mimo. Yes, for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 SE, MI 12 and MI 11 are listed as compatible devices for the said product. Rest assured that our team is working on testing different models and types of mobile devices to be compatible with our product in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-7
Use props
Mekano
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-7 01:26
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the confusion. The list that I sent above is the compatible devices for the DJI Mimo. Yes, for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 SE, MI 12 and MI 11 are listed as compatible devices for the said product. Rest assured that our team is working on testing different models and types of mobile devices to be compatible with our product in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for you reply.
I still have some questions, sorry for insisting!
The devise I own (it was a present) it's named DJI OSMO MOBILE SE (no numbers...3 or 4...)
Please see photo.

1. Is this DJI OSMO MOBILE SE the same with DJI 4 SE Mobile?

2.If NOT, which is the compatibility list of this device (DJI OSMO MOBILE SE, without any number...3 or 4..) ?

3.DJI OM 4 SE Mobile is compatible (according to the list - with Xiaomi Mi 12 or Mi 11 phones. However, the software DJI Mimo, is NOT compatible with Mi 12 or Mi 11.
My question is:
HOW CAN BE DJI OM 4SE MOBILE
COMPATIBLE WITH Mi12 or Mi 11
IF THE SOFTWARE IT NEEDS
IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THESE PHONES?

4.As per you kind reply: "Rest assured that our team is working on testing different models and types of mobile devices to be compatible with our product in the future."
Since I saw some complains about the phones compatibility on this forum, I'm just curious: which other phone models have been added in the... let's say...last 6 months, to the compatibility list?

Thank you.
Forum questions 1.jpg
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mekano Posted at 1-16 02:31
Thank you for you reply.
I still have some questions, sorry for insisting!
The devise I own (it was a present) it's named DJI OSMO MOBILE SE (no numbers...3 or 4...)

Thank you for your response. We have recently update our website, you may now check the compatible mobile devices using this link https://www.dji.com/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility and please choose DJI Osmo Mobile SE. You may refer to the image below for the list of Xiaomi mobile devices that is compatible with the unit. In addition, DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on our official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend you download the app first and go to the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2023-1-16
Use props
Tatyfly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3848471 ft
Italy

vedi questo

DJI OM5 OSMO MOBILE SE 6 Phone_Compatibility_List_EN new.pdf

179.6 KB, Down times: 6

2023-3-5
Use props
Tony63
lvl.1
Italy

Disappointed, the manual mode does not exist on Android smartphones, it could have been a great product but usually we prefer to do everything for Apple products.
2023-3-27
Use props
Mekano
lvl.1

Romania

Tony63 Posted at 3-27 09:12
Disappointed, the manual mode does not exist on Android smartphones, it could have been a great product but usually we prefer to do everything for Apple products.

Exactly! Their target is only the expensive phones...very disappointing.
2023-3-27
Use props
fans7497f1e7
New
Flight distance : 342605 ft

Oman

Hello, I have a problem.. I own a dji min 4 pro and I want to use quick transfer on my Xiaomi 11t pro, but it does not work.  I discovered that this is not supported by you. Why is the phone not supported? I urgently need to use this.  Thank you all
4-11 07:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules