Argentina

V01.06.0200
2023-1-4
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

hope this solves the connections issues with RC!
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_KW1dHsjZ54Ti
lvl.1
Canada

Gave the new update a try, it did not solve the rc remote connection. It still fails too keep a signal on dual band and 5.8ghz and keeps dropping the signal . It only works if I manually set 2.4ghz. But then 5.8ghz doesn’t work at all in clear line of site. So 5.8ghz programming or antenna/chip is malfunctioning or needs a update too resolve. I’d like to know if I can bring mine in too be tested and replaced or if it is an update that we need too wait for. I don’t want too hold onto this device if it’s a faulty part but based on others I’m not the only one so something is up and I’d like a dji member too assist us or let me know if I can bring it in for repair or not I live in Winnipeg/Manitoba/Canada , where would I bring for repair/ inspection
2023-1-4
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Brazil

This update didn't help me, I definitely have a hardware problem

https://app.airdata.com/share/kjBIPy

2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_KW1dHsjZ54Ti
lvl.1
Canada

Lton85 Posted at 1-5 01:43

I have same disconnect, coincidence we have exact same hardware issue or update issue? Waiting for dji reply
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

djiuser_KW1dHsjZ54Ti Posted at 1-5 05:03
I have same disconnect, coincidence we have exact same hardware issue or update issue? Waiting for dji reply

Good luck with any intelligent reply from DJI ...
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175449 ft
Poland

Lton85 Posted at 1-5 01:43

Change manually from dual or 2.4 to 5.8ghz
2023-1-5
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Brazil

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0 Posted at 1-5 10:03

regardless of frequency, distance or anything else, after a few minutes hovering in the air I lost the connection, and I can no longer establish!
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

Lton85 Posted at 1-5 10:56
regardless of frequency, distance or anything else, after a few minutes hovering in the air I lost the connection, and I can no longer establish!

Before start engines you can try change in transmission tab.
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_KW1dHsjZ54Ti
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0 Posted at 1-5 10:03

Myself it’s 5.8 or dual that does not work. 2.4ghz works but isn’t as good as when dual band was working properly. Dumb untested updated
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

I tested on my mini 2 5.8 ghz and it is not working properly as well (when i'm few centimeters from drone i have 2 or i 1 bar signal with 5.8, i'm live in europe) i have the newest firmware version in drone and RC and dji app 1.9.
My drone's serial number starts from 3 (gen1) not from 5 (gen2)
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_uTIZXyOu6eVJ
New

Brazil

Lton85 Posted at 1-4 16:35

Estou com o mesmo problema de desconexão. Se não bastasse, o drone ainda volta ao Home point incorreto, correndo o risco de cair em uma piscina ou chocar com um predio. Quase perdi o meu drone devido a esse problema. Absurdo isso ter ocorrido após ter atualizado.
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_uTIZXyOu6eVJ
New

Brazil

Lton85 Posted at 1-4 16:35

Estou com o mesmo problema de desconexão. Se não bastasse, o drone ainda volta ao Home point incorreto, correndo o risco de cair em uma piscina ou chocar com um predio. Quase perdi o meu drone devido a esse problema. Absurdo isso ter ocorrido após ter atualizado.
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

Btw i raised ticket (issue) to dji support. I hope that data that i share them will allow them to solve this problem. I found that first issue with 5.8 were reported after update to 1.03.00
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_KW1dHsjZ54Ti
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0 Posted at 1-6 09:34
Btw i raised ticket (issue) to dji support. I hope that data that i share them will allow them to solve this problem. I found that first issue with 5.8 were reported after update to 1.03.00

For the drone or the rc controller? Wonder if I can downgrade the update that far
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

djiuser_KW1dHsjZ54Ti Posted at 1-6 19:44
For the drone or the rc controller? Wonder if I can downgrade the update that far

I mean aircraft update 1.03.00
You cannot downgrade from 1.06.02 (antirollback V4) it is only one firmware with this antirollback version. From 1.06.00 was able to go back to 1.05.00
2023-1-6
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

As I unexpectedly managed to get quite a nice sunny and dry spell today, I took the opportunity to test the latest firmwares for both the controller and drone.  I never noticed any differences, nor did I notice any negative effects as a result of the new firmwares.

One strange thing I am experiencing though, but I don't think it's as a result of these updates.  I am sometimes seeing notifications for a flysafe database update, but there is no update available when I check and try to download this update that I've been notified about.  Of course, I want everything to be as safe as possible and this includes keeping everything up to date.  So it concerns me that I see these notifications, but am seemingly unable to install them.
2023-1-7
Use props
indio797
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38061 ft
Brazil

Atualizei o meu e não percebi nenhuma anomalia, até o momento tudo normal
I updated mine and didn't notice any anomalies, so far everything is normal
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

Here is my video on YouTube. 2.4 GHz works fine, 5.8 GHz works up to few centimeters from aircraft.
The drone has hardly been used since new, few flights.
using 2.4 GHz easily flies over a distance of 1000 m, 5.8 GHz is not usable.

On DJI forum i found that many people have a similar problem after software upgrade. The first firmware version of the drone mentioned by someone on the forum is 1.03.00

I'm not able to send drone yet to DJI service until February, maybe you will find that it is software issue and i can be fixed by software update.

2023-1-15
Use props
domin45670
lvl.4
Flight distance : 225118 ft
Poland

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0 Posted at 1-15 04:37
Here is my video on YouTube. 2.4 GHz works fine, 5.8 GHz works up to few centimeters from aircraft.
The drone has hardly been used since new, few flights.
using 2.4 GHz easily flies over a distance of 1000 m, 5.8 GHz is not usable.

Does this happen after updating to firmware 01.06 and with 01.05 everything was ok?
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

domin45670 Posted at 1-15 04:56
Does this happen after updating to firmware 01.06 and with 01.05 everything was ok?

I didn't check it earlier. After first connection to wifi and phone i upgraded to 1.06.00 next few days ago to 1.06.2

On 1.06.00 it didn't work properly.
2023-1-15
Use props
Minkiewicz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1470738 ft
Argentina

Fortunately I have never had problems with any update, I am suspecting that the units that present problems are the first generation ones, serial number starting at 3. my drone starts at 5, second generation
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

Minkiewicz Posted at 1-15 07:43
Fortunately I have never had problems with any update, I am suspecting that the units that present problems are the first generation ones, serial number starting at 3. my drone starts at 5, second generation
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

Minkiewicz Posted at 1-15 07:43

Hehe, you are lucky. Maybe that will change mainboard in my drone when i will send it to DJI service if it is related to mainboard version.
2023-1-15
Use props
domin45670
lvl.4
Poland

Minkiewicz, my drone has been replaced and I got a new one. Its serial number starts with 3 and there is also an information that it has been manufactured last year. It would be odd if it would be a 1st generation and manufactured last year.

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW I suggest you to contact to DJI Support. Unfortunately, you're unable to say if this issue was before firmware update. However, it should not happen even in any version of firmware. Maybe there is some firmware issue or any other malfunction. I believe that DJI Support will help you
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW0
lvl.4
Poland

domin45670 Posted at 1-15 15:20
Minkiewicz, my drone has been replaced and I got a new one. Its serial number starts with 3 and there is also an information that it has been manufactured last year. It would be odd if it would be a 1st generation and manufactured last year.

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW I suggest you to contact to DJI Support. Unfortunately, you're unable to say if this issue was before firmware update. However, it should not happen even in any version of firmware. Maybe there is some firmware issue or any other malfunction. I believe that DJI Support will help you and you

I am in constant contact with DJI support, but in addition I also write on the DJI forum, maybe someone will find it useful in the future. Or someone solved this problem, because looking at this forum, there are a lot of cases of the problem with 5.8
2023-1-16
Use props
MariuszPurwin
lvl.4
Poland

DJI service fixed my mini 2, now 5.8 GHz is working fine. More details i put on DJI forum:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=259568&pid=2979123

2023-2-10
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 1-5 06:18
Good luck with any intelligent reply from DJI ...

An honest reply from DJI would be:

"Thank you for bringing the current DJI fxxx-up to our attention".
"We don't have the slightest clue when or if *said* problem with *said* drone will be fixed".

Thank you for your support and fly safe.

2023-2-10
Use props
ghvsoftarts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74859 ft
Brazil

Este problema é um problema crônico do DJI MINI 1, MINI 2 e MINI 3. (TODOS POSSUEM ESTE DEFEITO)
Fui vitima "deste"  firmware defeituoso.
Na verdade funciona assim: Os dones 1,2 e 3 NÃO possuem cooler para resfriamento. Caso a atualização demore muito, mais de 8 minutos, poderá acarretar em queima no chipset de 5.8 GHZ.  Esta informação deveria ser mencionada no manual dos equipamentos e ate mesmo no DJI FLY informando para realizar o update do firmware APENAS em dias frios ou em locais com muita ventilação. Recomendando até mesmo o uso de ventos mecânicos para auxiliar no resfriamento do equipamento durante o update.

No Brasil algumas empresas conseguem trocar este chipset. A recomendação da DJI (suporte) é a troca da coreboard (placa mãe.) .

Este erro amador (defeito oculto) deveria ser tratado com respeito ao cliente. Se pesquisar na internet verá VÁRIAS pessoas reportando o mesmo defeito. Forum da DJI, Forum MAVIC PILOTS, Youtube. Basta colocar "DJI 5.8 GHZ stop work" que verá várias reclamações.

Comprei meu drone na BESTBUY no Canada em novembro de 2022 e vim para o Brasil. Recebi a atualização 01.06.0200 e realizei o update na sala de casa. Desde então nunca mais funcionou o 5.8 GHZ. Abri um chamado na DJI Brasil e informarão que deveria enviar meu drone para o Canada para análise e repassaram meu chamado para a DJI Los Angeles. Desde então venho trocado mensagens com DUKE (Funcionário do time de suporte da DJI) e até agora nenhuma solução.

É um absurdo um produto ser vendido com um erro tão básico que uma simples mensagem no DJI FLY resolveria. Estou muito desapontado com a qualidade dos produtos DJI e com o descaso do suporte. Está explicado porque a garantia não é global! (aff)
2023-2-25
Use props
Minkiewicz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1470738 ft
Argentina

domin45670 Posted at 1-15 15:20

djiuser_MczJqa0OCcW I suggest you to contact to DJI Support. Unfortunately, you're unable to say if this issue was before firmware update. However, it should not happen even in any version of firmware. Maybe there is some firmware issue or any other malfunction. I believe that DJI Support will help you

series that begins in 3 is first generation
Screenshot_20230414_085342_Chrome~2.jpg
2023-4-14
Use props
domin45670
lvl.4
Poland

I understood, however the odd thing is that my drone which has been manufactured about 6 months ago is 1st generation. How is that possible? It seems that DJI manufactures both generations or the serial number does not contain the generation. Or there is still something not clear here
2023-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules