DJI Software update DJI GO 4 app, still not working on my 2022 IP...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irishpride333
New

United States

Just bought my new 2022 IPad Pro only to find out it doesn't seem to be compatible with DJI GO 4 yet???

Any help would be great and thank you
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_QP4DK6XTCxtf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457831 ft
Argentina

Same comment!! Do anything...please, can't believe
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We apologize for the inconvenience. During testing of the iPadOS 14, the iPad could be connected normally to the DJI GO 4 app. However, when the iPad is updated to iPadOS 15, the connection may fail. The DJI engineers are currently working on resolving this issue. Currently, if you want to use an iPad to connect to the remote controller, you can use a portable power source. Connect the remote controller to the iPad when charging the remote controller. After a connection prompt appears on the app, remove the remote controller’s charging cable. If you have urgent recording tasks, we recommend that you try an iPad with a system version prior to iPadOS 15 or an Android mobile device to avoid disconnection issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-4
Use props
Irishpride333
New

United States

Well that doesn’t help, I assume since IOS 15 doesn’t work that well, my version 16.2 is a long way away from being able to work???
2023-1-5
Use props
DanZaw
lvl.1

United States

I don't quite get it.   I also bought the 22 ipad and it works fine on mine.....sorry
2023-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules