DJI Action 2 Dual Screen Doesn't work after less than a month of use
4042 10 2023-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmtjon
lvl.1
Netherlands

I bought my DJI Action 2 just before August so end of July, to make videos of my vacation. Now I used it for a week all was good. Once back I planned another trip in September. The 30th of August I tried to charge my Action 2, but the dual screen does not connect to my camera. I am really frustrated because I was only able to use the camera for less than a month, now I am afraid to turn it back on, because I can never charge it again and can not fix it if battery dies out.
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below to see if the unit will power on?

1. Connect the adhesive base to the charger for charging to ensure that DJI Action 2 has power.

2. If DJI Action 2 has power but cannot be powered on, please try to press and hold the Power button for about 16 seconds.
(If you notice that the power off icon after pressing the Power button for 2 seconds, this indicates that the camera is in sleep mode and that DJI Action 2 can start quickly.)

If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-5
Use props
fans5648740d
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 23:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below to see if the unit will power on?

1. Connect the adhesive base to the charger for charging to ensure that DJI Action 2 has power.

Really nothing works, it does not connect, I don't know if it is the dual screen or the DJI thing itself, but the camera's battery is now completely drained, these are the last videos I can take because the battery is dead now and it cannot be charged anymore.

Check the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oAjcTpK0llBJgJjhpf4a_24VgEk6zxG_?usp=sharing
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5648740d Posted at 2-25 06:12
Really nothing works, it does not connect, I don't know if it is the dual screen or the DJI thing itself, but the camera's battery is now completely drained, these are the last videos I can take because the battery is dead now and it cannot be charged anymore.

Check the link:

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may take off the case and see whether the camera module and front-screen module were attached properly. Also, please check whether the contact pins of both modules are normal.
2023-2-26
Use props
fans5648740d
lvl.1
Netherlands

It seems that the contact pins are no more intact. I am gutted about that, since it is an action cam, I did go swimming with only the case of course not the front camera, but just the base module. It seems to be that it somehow got damaged. I didn’t see it since I never take the module out of the magnetic case.. So what can I do now? Get it fixed by DJI, because I don’t want to pay for it, because I used it the way it. Should be used, like an action camera, but I never went to do wild things, just some swimming and really basic use.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oAjcTpK0llBJgJjhpf4a_24VgEk6zxG_

Some more photos in the link.
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5648740d Posted at 2-27 13:36
It seems that the contact pins are no more intact. I am gutted about that, since it is an action cam, I did go swimming with only the case of course not the front camera, but just the base module. It seems to be that it somehow got damaged. I didn’t see it since I never take the module out of the magnetic case.. So what can I do now? Get it fixed by DJI, because I don’t want to pay for it, because I used it the way it. Should be used, like an action camera, but I never went to do wild things, just some swimming and really basic use.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oAjcTpK0llBJgJjhpf4a_24VgEk6zxG_

We are sorry to hear that. You may wipe the contact pin with an alcohol pad to have a try.
However, we will recommend you send it back for diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index

Please remember to clean the camera after using it underwater. You may refer to the picture above and this link; https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_V1.6_EN.pdf
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_tqZ6fRdQhaAk
New

India

Hi have bought DJI action 2 from Amazon India,i am also facing blank screen issue.
Display is not working.
I am finding it difficult to connect to laptop and transfer ,edit file.

Please resolve my issue and do the needful
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_tqZ6fRdQhaAk
New

India

Hi i have purchased DJI action 2 power combo from Amazon India ,i am also facing a blank screen issue.
No display at all,because of which i am finding it difficult to transfer and edit file.
Please give solution and resolve issue.
Product is less than 1 year old
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tqZ6fRdQhaAk Posted at 4-4 06:53
Hi have bought DJI action 2 from Amazon India,i am also facing blank screen issue.
Display is not working.
I am finding it difficult to connect to laptop and transfer ,edit file.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try the troubleshooting methods above?
2023-4-5
Use props
Kampias
New
Greece

Hello, I have the same problem, i own the Dji action 2 dual - screen combo and the camera won't recognise the module. I have cleaned all the pins and contacts and simply can't find a solution. I have tried a factory reset but the camera run out of battery and won't charge as the bottom module is not working. This all occured randomly when i opened my camera and tried to close it after some time. I have owned the camera for less than 3 weeks now and it is already broken??? Any help would be great.
1-5 14:39
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kampias Posted at 1-5 14:39
Hello, I have the same problem, i own the Dji action 2 dual - screen combo and the camera won't recognise the module. I have cleaned all the pins and contacts and simply can't find a solution. I have tried a factory reset but the camera run out of battery and won't charge as the bottom module is not working. This all occured randomly when i opened my camera and tried to close it after some time. I have owned the camera for less than 3 weeks now and it is already broken??? Any help would be great.

Hello, there. May we know did you attach any protective case to the module? If not, you are advised to send the device back for diagnosis and repair.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
1-5 22:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules