The DJI "admins"
1334 39 2023-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Reading numerous comments from the DJI admins I have concluded that the DJI admins are mere bots. They cannot answer in an intelligent way, instead they paste "answers" that means nothing more than what every human can figure out on his/her own.
Each bot has a master (or they have a common). The master will in extreme cases comment themselves but even then, the "answer" is far from what a real technician could provide.

A good comment I found from one DJI user:
"You will find that the DJI Mods seldom actually read threads they simply post standard text which generally just winds people up. You tend to get better help from normal posters."

2023-1-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

While some of the answers are generic and get re-used often, it is real people.  
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had them check cases so not bots.  But they may have a script for consistent answers.
2023-1-5
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

Coming from once working in Customer Service, I suspect the admins are the same people that answer the phones, emails, and website chat messages. Their primary job is either phones or emails and they answer forum messages when they have downtime or get punished for something.

Just like with the emails, they likely have a document of approved responses that they are instructed to copy and paste first in an attempt to gather more information before proceeding to actually engage the customer and fix their issue. The main problem here is that people on most forums will just ignore that first message believing it to be a sort of bot. The second issue is that they probably have rules stating that they can't deviate from that process.

It's a stupid process that makes things harder for both the customer and the CSR. Unfortunately, a ton of companies do it.
2023-1-5
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

Hi Johnny_J, thanks for reaching out to us and I appreciate your question. These days, we are all BOTs. but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the developers' evaluation, suggestions or influences will be integrated through the forum update. For anything else, stay tuned for the latest news on our official DJI website at www.dji.com or by checking the specific release notes for your product. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Lton85 Posted at 1-5 07:43
Olá Johnny_J, obrigado por entrar em contato conosco e agradeço sua pergunta. Atualmente, somos todos BOT. mas encaminharei esse feedback para nossos desenvolvedores. Após a avaliação dos desenvolvedores, sugestões ou solicitações significativas serão implementadas por meio da atualização do fórum. Para qualquer outra coisa, fique atento às últimas notícias em nosso site oficial da DJI em www.dji.com ou verificando as notas de lançamento específicas para o seu produto. Obrigado pelo seu apoio.

Never went to school? No education in another language like most of us?
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

TonyPHX Posted at 1-5 06:59

Yeah, right!
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 1-5 07:03
I had the check cases so not bots.  But they may have a script for consistent answers.

"I had the check cases so not bots"
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lton85 Posted at 1-5 07:43
Olá Johnny_J, obrigado por entrar em contato conosco e agradeço sua pergunta. Atualmente, somos todos BOT. mas encaminharei esse feedback para nossos desenvolvedores. Após a avaliação dos desenvolvedores, sugestões ou solicitações significativas serão implementadas por meio da atualização do fórum. Para qualquer outra coisa, fique atento às últimas notícias em nosso site oficial da DJI em www.dji.com ou verificando as notas de lançamento específicas para o seu produto. Obrigado pelo seu apoio.

That's bizarre, I am certain I read your post in English and that it contained a good selection of common phrases from standardised answers.
Did you edit it and post it in a different language?

Oh I see from the downvotes someone dislikes posts contrary to the opening post.
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 08:32
That's bizarre, I am certain I read your post in English and that it contained a good selection of common phrases from standardised answers.

Wow! Another one!
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 1-5 08:27
"I had the check cases so not bots"

Yes. If you have an open case with issues they can look into it. I asked them to trigger a return to me of a battery they wouldn’t cover unser warranty and they arranged that.
2023-1-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I have seen plenty of Admin responses with reference to and in support of members previous answers to a query. Bots don't do that.
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 1-5 08:39
Yes. If you have an open case with issues they can look into it. I asked them to trigger a return to me of a battery they wouldn’t cover unser warranty and they arranged that.

"Open case"? That's their handlers, not the bots! Shape up and btw, please proof read your confused answers before sending. Can you do that from now on? Thanks!
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-5 08:44
I have seen plenty of Admin responses with reference to and in support of members previous answers to a query. Bots don't do that.

Yeah! You are associated with DJI and must say so! Don't bother to deny your association with DJI no matter how it is arranged! China Doll!
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you all set for your down vote Mobilehomer? Lol. oh I see it has already arrived lol
Someone's mouse is going to get worn out issuing all the down votes.
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 08:49
Are you all set for your down vote Mobilehomer? Lol. oh I see it has already arrived lol

So cute you all are. Hugging and loving!
China Dolls: Mobile Homer, DAFlys, Sean-bumble-bee and Lton85. So CUTE!
2023-1-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 08:49

This guy is now and always has been a TROLL!!! I am now out. Sean, have a great day.
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For the record I too have seen responses from "admins" that have been useful, intelligent and appear to be typed by a person, typos and all.
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-5 08:52
This guy is now and always has been a TROLL!!! I am now out. Sean, have a great day.

Cheers Mobilehomer, have a good one. Fly safe. I have a new icon for someone, do you think it's suitable? I couldn't find one including a pacifier.
Jotnar.jpg
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-5 08:52

Byebye China Doll! You are so CUTE!!!
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 08:53
Cheers Mobilehomer, have a good one. Fly safe. I have a new icon for someone, do you think its suitable? I couldn't find one including a pacifier.

Mobile Homer, DAFlys, Sean-bumble-bee and Lton85.
You all idiots are defending "people" (bots) that are not helping at ALL!
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 1-5 08:45
"Open case"? That's their handlers, not the bots! Shape up and btw, please proof read your confused answers before sending. Can you do that from now on? Thanks!

Yes.  Go to repair.DJI.com and there you open a case.  
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 1-5 08:59
Mobile Homer, DAFlys, Sean-bumble-bee and Lton85.
You all idiots are defending "people" (bots) that are not helping at ALL!

Have you tried to have a conversation with them?  They are NOT Bots.
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-5 09:12
Have you tried to have a conversation with them?  They are NOT Bots.

DAFlys, I can't help but wonder if that would be possible .... if you get my drift? lol
2023-1-5
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 09:23
DAFlys, I can't help but wonder if that would be possible .... if you get my drift? lol

Gosh! You are so cute! Protecting the idiot bots at DJI!
DJI Paladin (No brain by her handler)
DJI Stephen (Totally clueless by his handler)
DJI Gamora ( Facebook bimbo by her handler)
.. and more ...

A proof of that you apes are idiots and don't comprehend how DJI is working is the downvote I've got here!
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-5 10:27
You get downvoted because you are annoying, arrogant, condescending, & rude.

I think you forgot some adjectives lol.

BUT  this IS an entertaining, as in comical, thread.
2023-1-5
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 08:32

oh, sorry, I had edited it to insert Emojis! I ended up leaving it untranslated!
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 09:23

I do get your drift.    I thought he’d quit this Forum a while ago.   Then I saw Bashy request his posts deleted recently.    Might be time to request that again.  
Edit.  I requested DJI take a look.  If they are bits they won't do anything.
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No worries, though I'd have left the post in what ever language that was, Portuguese?  lol

BTW, sorry about Pele. Every one dies but still.........
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-5 10:57
I do get your drift.    I thought he’d quit this Forum a while ago.   Then I saw Bashy request his posts deleted recently.    Might be time to request that again.  
Edit.  I requested DJI take a look.  If they are bits they won't do anything.

Where do we do that, is there a common thread or is it via messages to mods? Reporting his posts doesnt seem to have any effect.
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 11:02
Where do we do that, is there a common thread or is it via messages to mods? Reporting his posts doesnt seem to have any effect.

I did what Bashy did the other day and created a new thread in the forum issues section.  
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

....Cheers....
2023-1-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hey Johnny, You have been missing for a while and it was good because we did not miss your BS but like a migraine you are back with your BS again. For your information, all mods and Admins here are real people, they do give most answers that are repeated and seems to be robotic but they help a lot and like DAFLYS said, they help resolve cases as well.

Why don't you go out and buy some Dji drones or even add up some flight time before coming onto the forum and acting all stupid. You don't and never have owned Dji drones and most likely because you can't afford it and are jealous of all of us that can. Go back into your deep dark dungeon and cry another river till your momma lets you out again.
2023-1-5
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

What makes some of you think a Chinese customer service rep named "Steven" isn't genuine?
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The related contents got warnings due to violations of the forum rules.

When our user posts an inquiry here, we will try our best to help the user solve the issue. If a user encounters an issue when using DJI products, please post the exact issue so we can try to help.
And this is a community that will always follow the philosophy of "respect the dream, the pursuit of pure". Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations, projects, and insights.
Please keep in mind this is not a place to simply air your grievances. We encourage helpful discussion above all else.
We thank all of you for being a part of this growing community.
2023-1-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 23:07

When our user posts an inquiry here, we will try our best to help the user solve the issue. If a user encounters an issue when using DJI products, please post the exact issue so we can try to help.

Well said!!!  @DJI Susan - keep up the great work!  
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers Mods, ...... for the "long in the tooth" folks on here do you think there should be a mod known as Robby?
"Danger Will Robinson, danger."
2023-1-6
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

TonyPHX Posted at 1-5 06:59

I've always found the admins to be helpful
2023-1-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 23:07

Nicely said Susan.    Keep up the awesome work.  
2023-1-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-6 00:29
Cheers Mods, ...... for the "long in the tooth" folks on here do you think there should be a mod known as Robby?
"Danger Will Robinson, danger."

Sounds like a good idea to me Sean.  
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules