Two accounts in the fly app from the same email?
1522 11 2023-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrioka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 700020 ft
Mexico

My case is that I have a mini 2 with the rc-n1 controller and the app installs on an iphone, now I have a mini 3 pro with the RC controller, enter my account and my mini 2 flights are not synchronized with the mini 3 pro and vice versa .
Question is it normal or did I do something wrong when I signed up?

So, as you can see, the avatar of the mini 2 does not appear on my profile
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please double-check the account you used on your DJI Mini 2 drone (DJI Fly app on your mobile device)? Is the email the same as the one you use to activate your DJI Mini 3 Pro? In addition, kindly please confirm if you purchase the DJI Mini 2 brand new. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you turning on wifi on the RC controller to sync the flight logs, as at the start of every flight wifi is turned off.
2023-1-6
Use props
Patrioka
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 22:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please double-check the account you used on your DJI Mini 2 drone (DJI Fly app on your mobile device)? Is the email the same as the one you use to activate your DJI Mini 3 Pro? In addition, kindly please confirm if you purchase the DJI Mini 2 brand new. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for answering! If it is the same email and the same password but I have two different photos, I already closed the two apps and reopened them and I managed to get the same profile photos also in dji Mimo. All my equipment is new!. but now I don't have all my flights with the mini 2
2023-1-6
Use props
Patrioka
lvl.2
Mexico

DAFlys Posted at 1-6 01:20
Are you turning on wifi on the RC controller to sync the flight logs, as at the start of every flight wifi is turned off.

Thank you if the wifi was active
2023-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Patrioka Posted at 1-6 05:38
Thank you if the wifi was active

Im not sure I follow you?
2023-1-7
Use props
Patrioka
lvl.2
Mexico

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 01:05
Im not sure I follow you?

no, I follow you.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Patrioka Posted at 1-6 05:37
Thanks for answering! If it is the same email and the same password but I have two different photos, I already closed the two apps and reopened them and I managed to get the same profile photos also in dji Mimo. All my equipment is new!. but now I don't have all my flights with the mini 2

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to sync your flight records for both devices (DJI Mini 2 with RC N1 and DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC controller) through the DJI Fly app and see if the issue persists? You can enable it manually in Profile > Settings > Sync Flight Data > Auto-sync Flight Records.
Please note that Auto-sync Flight Records is the process of uploading the data of the mobile device to DJI Cloud server, and downloading the server data to the mobile device. During the auto synchronization, please ensure that the mobile device is under available network service. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-8
Use props
Patrioka
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 04:27
Thank you for your response. Can you please try to sync your flight records for both devices (DJI Mini 2 with RC N1 and DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC controller) through the DJI Fly app and see if the issue persists? You can enable it manually in Profile > Settings > Sync Flight Data > Auto-sync Flight Records.
Please note that Auto-sync Flight Records is the process of uploading the data of the mobile device to DJI Cloud server, and downloading the server data to the mobile device. During the auto synchronization, please ensure that the mobile device is under available network service. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks, I just saw that a letter was wrong in the email and that's why two accounts were made, I already unlinked the aircraft and linked it to the correct email. The important thing is that the problem is already solved.
Thanks for the support.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Patrioka Posted at 1-8 10:24
Thanks, I just saw that a letter was wrong in the email and that's why two accounts were made, I already unlinked the aircraft and linked it to the correct email. The important thing is that the problem is already solved.
Thanks for the support.

Perfect! We are more than happy to know that the issue has now been resolved, Patrioka. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us, we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your continued support!
2023-1-8
Use props
fansc534fc42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1877 ft

United States

I have the same problem I did a factory reset on my RC Controller relogged to my email account I thought bound my mini 3 pro logged out when relogged in again it shows my mini3 but not my mini 3 pro when I connect to my mini 3 pro it says already bound to account and shows part of my email as bound to how do I fix this?
5-5 23:43
Use props
fansc534fc42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1877 ft

United States

It’s like I have 2 accounts
5-5 23:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules