2 times DJI CARE Refresh
1862 7 2023-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2987aa7a
lvl.1

Romania

Hello everyone.
I have a DJI MAVIC AIR 2. I had 2 years, DJI Care Refresh and  DJI Care Refresh +. TOday, I bought a DJI CARE REFRESH. I tried to activate the DJI CARE REFRESH, but I'm not allowed due to the fact that I have already a DJI Care Refresh. Can I do something to solve this issue?
On last year, I had not any incident and reparation on DJI CARE REFRESH+.

Thank you

2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you already bought and used DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Plus services before? May we have your SN to better help you?
2023-1-7
Use props
fans2987aa7a
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-7 05:22
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you already bought and used DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Plus services before? May we have your SN to better help you?

Yes.
The SN is: 3N33J8T002V013
I already bought the DJI CARE REFRESH.  I can send you privately the activation code to check. Thank you and please help me!
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans2987aa7a Posted at 1-7 05:31
Yes.
The SN is: 3N33J8T002V013
I already bought the DJI CARE REFRESH.  I can send you privately the activation code to check. Thank you and please help me!

Thanks for your reply. We quickly check your service status. Since you have bought DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Plus services before. DJI Care Refresh cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once. After using the service provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the product's serial number is changed, the provided product will automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and the original service and warranty period continues. Therefore, the original unit will no longer have a DJI Care Refresh Plan. Please do not re-purchase DJI Care Refresh for the replacement unit. You may have detailed information here: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
2023-1-7
Use props
fans2987aa7a
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-7 05:37
Thanks for your reply. We quickly check your service status. Since you have bought DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Plus services before. DJI Care Refresh cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once. After using the service provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the product's serial number is changed, the provided product will automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and the original service and warranty period continues. Therefore, the original unit will no longer have a DJI Care Refresh Plan. Please do not re-purchase DJI Care Refresh for the replacement unit. You may have detailed information here: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq

This was my mistake. I didn't know that I cannot have multiple DJI CARE REFRESH. Due to the fact that I have no repairment during DJI Care Refresh + period, can I have a derogation to have activate DJI CARE REFRESH?
Can I send mail to some specific email to discuss my situation?
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans2987aa7a Posted at 1-7 05:44
This was my mistake. I didn't know that I cannot have multiple DJI CARE REFRESH. Due to the fact that I have no repairment during DJI Care Refresh + period, can I have a derogation to have activate DJI CARE REFRESH?
Can I send mail to some specific email to discuss my situation?

You may send an email to this address: support@dji.com
2023-1-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-7 05:37
Thanks for your reply. We quickly check your service status. Since you have bought DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Plus services before. DJI Care Refresh cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once. After using the service provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the product's serial number is changed, the provided product will automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and the original service and warranty period continues. Therefore, the original unit will no longer have a DJI Care Refresh Plan. Please do not re-purchase DJI Care Refresh for the replacement unit. You may have detailed information here: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq

Can I just clarify something please?
You said
"Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once.....".

My questions are, is it now necessary to 'bind' a drone and or the controller if care refresh WITHOUT FLYAWAY INSURANCE is bought?
If so
a) and if it is possible to use the drone without binding it, what are the consequences of flying the drone unbound?
b) What bindings are required and can they prevent a drone being flown with unbound equipment e.g an alternative controller?

I ask because
a) when I bought my Mavic Mini new I also bought care refresh, I have NO recollection of any bindings being required and no bindings were, or are, mentioned in the app. The care refresh lapsed long ago.
b) As an experiment and WITHOUT ANY FORM of care refresh I was able to bind any of my mini 2 s ( plural) to my DJI account. There appeared to be absolutely no consequences to the binding. I was able to fly the drones using a different phone on which the App was logged into a different DJI account, I was able to use any RC231 controller that I put my hands on, including borrowed controllers, to fly any of the drones.

Again I stress this post all relates to care refresh bought WITHOUT FLYAWAY INSURANCE, or can care refresh now NOT be bought without simultaneously buying flyaway insurance.Thanks.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-7 07:06
Can I just clarify something please?
You said
"Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once.....".

Hello, Sean. Your question mixed with DJI Care Refresh function and purchase condition. So I will reply to you in order according to my logic and understanding.
1. "Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once.....".
My questions are, is it now necessary to 'bind' a drone and or the controller if care refresh WITHOUT FLYAWAY INSURANCE is bought?

The meaning of "Bound" here is not the physical meaning of binding account or binding remote controller. It represents one aircraft only can purchase once DJI Care Refresh. The replacement drone after using DJI Care Refresh services with a different SN inherits the services and warranty of the original drone. Thus, the same aircraft can not purchase DJI Care Refresh services twice.
2. a) when I bought my Mavic Mini new I also bought care refresh, I have NO recollection of any bindings being required and no bindings were, or are, mentioned in the app. The care refresh lapsed long ago.
DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service supports the DJI Mini 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Avata, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI AIR 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2 and DJI Mini SE.
If the above product flies away, after completing the replacement service process, you can obtain a functional product from DJI.  Mavic Mini does not have flyaway coverage so it does not require you to bind your account and remote controller and do not have access to do so.
3. a) and if it is possible to use the drone without binding it, what are the consequences of flying the drone unbound?
b) What bindings are required and can they prevent a drone being flown with unbound equipment e.g an alternative controller?

Answer:
a) Without binding, you can use the drone with any compatible remote controller.
b) Please check this link: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
"What are account binding and remote controller binding functions required for DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement services?"
4. b) As an experiment and WITHOUT ANY FORM of care refresh I was able to bind any of my mini 2 s ( plural) to my DJI account. There appeared to be absolutely no consequences to the binding. I was able to fly the drones using a different phone on which the App was logged into a different DJI account, I was able to use any RC231 controller that I put my hands on, including borrowed controllers, to fly any of the drones.
Scenarios:
A. You don't have DJI Care Refresh services, you can still bind the account and remote controller, and the binding functions still work.
B. You have DJI Care Refresh but you do not implement the binding process, the flyaway replacement service cannot be used if the flyaway aircraft was not bound with the account and remote controller, or if the account or remote controller was unbounded before the flyaway occurred.
C. You do not have DJI Care Refresh services and do not bind the account and remote controller. Then, it is equivalent to those aircraft that do not support flyaway coverage.
5. Again I stress this post all relates to care refresh bought WITHOUT FLYAWAY INSURANCE, or can care refresh now NOT be bought without simultaneously buying flyaway insurance.Thanks.
Flyaway insurance, says flyaway replacement services, depending on whether the model supports it or not.  
The contract and coverage of each DJI Care Refresh service for each drone are different. You may refer to the order page or terms of services.
Basically,  supported aircraft will contain flyaway coverage in the services.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules