Output language transmitter Mini 3 Pro
828 23 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
645peter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53832 ft
Austria

Is it possible to change the output language of the Mini 3 Pro transmitter from English to german?
Thanks
2023-1-8
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45171 ft
Czechia

Yes, it's possible. You need to go into the system settings. There in the language option, first add German and then move it to the 1st position in the order.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what remote controller are you using? Are you using a remote controller with a built-in screen (DJI RC/RC PRO)? or just a standard remote controller with a mobile device running the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-8
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 22:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what remote controller are you using? Are you using a remote controller with a built-in screen (DJI RC/RC PRO)? or just a standard remote controller with a mobile device running the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello, yes I am using the RC Pro with built in screen.
Kind reg
2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

645peter Posted at 1-9 00:58
Kind reg

I thought my answer to change to German was clear.

Still not able to set German? It takes a maximum of 1 minute.
2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

2023-1-9
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

Your answer was clear, however it does not work!!
This is the actual setup of the languages, but the output language is still English

2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

645peter Posted at 1-9 08:35
Your answer was clear, however it does not work!!
This is the actual setup of the languages, but the output language is still English

Try restarting the remote control and check if Germany has remained in 1st place. The DJI Fly app (and system) will switch to German. As you can see in my earlier picture.
2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

I tried switching from English to German again and even after restarting the DJI RC the German language remained.

2023-1-9
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

After restart the two languages remained in the same position, however output is still in English. Firmware is updated!

2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

645peter Posted at 1-9 09:18
After restart the two languages remained in the same position, however output is still in English. Firmware is updated!

[view_image]

That's weird, it works with no problems on my DJI RC. Try restoring the FW using a PC and DJI Assistant 2 software

https://www.dji.com/cz/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

Are you in Austria?

Now I noticed that you have English (Austria) and I have English (United States). Try changing English or deleting it and leaving only German.
2023-1-9
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Show where you have English instead of German.
2023-1-9
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

Mirek_62 Posted at 1-9 09:36
Are you in Austria?

Now I noticed that you have English (Austria) and I have English (United States). Try changing English or deleting it and leaving only German.

Yes I am in Austria. I have deleted English continuing only in German, however the transmitter talks still English to me
2023-1-9
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

645peter Posted at 1-9 10:08
Yes I am in Austria. I have deleted English continuing only in German, however the transmitter talks still English to me

Is both the system and the DJI Fly app in English or just some parts?
Put a picture of the English pages here.
2023-1-9
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

645peter Posted at 1-9 10:08
Yes I am in Austria. I have deleted English continuing only in German, however the transmitter talks still English to me

Are you talking about audio messages?
2023-1-9
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

Hello and good morning,
Just before reading the last message from Drone.Hunter I was thinking that eventually we are talking about two different things.
In fact I am talking and trying to put the audio messages into German. Whatever information is shown on my screen, it is of course in German
and with that I do not have any problem. Therefore at least I have cleared up what I would like to have and repeat more precise my problem:
Is it possible, to put the Audio messages into German?
Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding!
2023-1-9
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

By the way. The DJI Assistant 2 (für Hobby-Drohnen) Versionshinweise V2.1.15   from 2023-01-04 I cannot install. Towards the end of the installation process the system switches to a DOS window and remains completely frozen. Even mouse and keyboard do not react anymore. I tried it 3 times and in all three cases the same problem
2023-1-9
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

I also have it in English. I'm used to it. But it would be nice in your own language.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

645peter Posted at 1-9 00:58
Kind reg

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will coordinate this with our relevant team if it is possible to change the audio message in the device. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-1-11
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

Would like to thank all colleagues Mirek_62, Drone Hunter, as well as DJI Paladin for their help.
Have a nice day!!
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

645peter Posted at 1-12 00:14
Would like to thank all colleagues Mirek_62, Drone Hunter, as well as DJI Paladin for their help.
Have a nice day!!

Thank you for your patiently waiting. The DJI Fly app audio only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese. We don't have the option to switch it to German. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-14
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-14 03:06
Thank you for your patiently waiting. The DJI Fly app audio only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese. We don't have the option to switch it to German. Thank you for your understanding and support.

What is the difficulty to implement? I am an android developer and I know that there are no technical problems. And you already have several languages supported.
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone.Hunter Posted at 1-14 06:59
What is the difficulty to implement? I am an android developer and I know that there are no technical problems. And you already have several languages supported.

Thank you for your feedback. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules