498 1 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quasimodo71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6085988 ft
Italy

Hi guys,
in the below link you'll find a video of my DJI FPV drone in M-mode. Several times i've noticed some issues with horizontal jello or noise on my video (4K-60fps). The video was shooting in absence of wind. At time 0.24 sec you'll see in the bottom part of screen, those horizontal jello.
The drone was mounting an ND8 filter (Freewell brand).
Did you happen a similar problem with your drone?
Thanks for reply!

2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. This is normal, The reasons are as follows:

1. The DJI FPV gimbal and camera is a single-axis stabilization gimbal; its stability is a bit weaker than the three-axis stabilization gimbal of aircraft like Mavic 2. Meanwhile, this design aims to provide a first-perspective view.

2. If the control stick is suddenly released when ascending/descending or after moving the control stick with too much force, it will cause a certain impact on the gimbal owing to a significant air change surrounding the aircraft or inertia, the gimbal will shake and lead to the shot video shaking.

In addition, Try to fly the aircraft to 20 m and hover it in a windless environment or gently move the control stick to see if the gimbal or video still shakes. Please let us know after this test so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules