2-year coverage cancelled but NO request made!
839 13 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

Hi DJI,

I hope someone from DJI reads this.

Why have you cancelled my already paid 2-year DJI care for my Mini 3 PRO? I have NOT requested it!
I purchased the drone a bit over 14 days ago.

Anyone else has has something similar happened to them?
Order Number: 3532288720571

Case number: CAS-11546636-X2J8B0

Refund Approval Notice CAS-11546636-X2J8B0 CRM:0001065562287
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're truly sorry to hear about this. We'll follow up with the team designated to further look into the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2023-1-8
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 13:19
Hi there. We're truly sorry to hear about this. We'll follow up with the team designated to further look into the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.

Hi Diana,

I managed to get an agent online and he explained that there was a misunderstanding during my chat with another agent so I was given instructions how to take a video and upload it to the DJI site so that DJI may verify that the drone is still ok and then I will be able to purchase the same DJI care again.

Thank you!
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-8 13:33
Hi Diana,

I managed to get an agent online and he explained that there was a misunderstanding during my chat with another agent so I was given instructions how to take a video and upload it to the DJI site so that DJI may verify that the drone is still ok and then I will be able to purchase the same DJI care again.

Sorry again for any inconvenience and for any misunderstanding. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for your patience.
2023-1-8
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 14:26
Sorry again for any inconvenience and for any misunderstanding. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for your patience.

Thank you for your care and prompt reaction! I believe things will be sorted out as mistakes happen, it's human.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-8 16:05
Thank you for your care and prompt reaction! I believe things will be sorted out as mistakes happen, it's human.

Thank you for your kind understanding, we will also check the whole case and keep improving our service.
Apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Any further assistance is required, please feel free to ask.
2023-1-8
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 1-8 17:24
Thank you for your kind understanding, we will also check the whole case and keep improving our service.
Apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Any further assistance is required, please feel free to ask.

Hi Susan,

You are welcome! I will keep you posted.

Have a nice day!
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-9 00:15
Hi Susan,

You are welcome! I will keep you posted.

Thank you again. Have a nice day!
2023-1-9
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

Hi everyone,

Just to update you on my case. I had to record a video according to the DJI specs for verification purposes so that the company may know that the drone is still functional and not broken. After I uploaded the video, DJI approved my purchase for another purchase and send me a link to order my Care Refresh plan and I ordered the 2 years one.

The misunderstanding has been resolved and I am thankful to DJI support teams for their hard work because I know they are dealing with a lot.

All the best to everyone.
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-9 14:58
Hi everyone,

Just to update you on my case. I had to record a video according to the DJI specs for verification purposes so that the company may know that the drone is still functional and not broken. After I uploaded the video, DJI approved my purchase for another purchase and send me a link to order my Care Refresh plan and I ordered the 2 years one.

Hi, Drone Buddy. Again, we're truly sorry for the trouble and for the misunderstanding. We'll make sure to improve our service regarding the matter. We are grateful for your patience and understanding. As always, Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2023-1-9
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-9 15:14
Hi, Drone Buddy. Again, we're truly sorry for the trouble and for the misunderstanding. We'll make sure to improve our service regarding the matter. We are grateful for your patience and understanding. As always, Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.

Hi Diana,

The DJI support services are really fast, as I myself witnessed to it. All recommendations and great job!
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-9 15:24
Hi Diana,

The DJI support services are really fast, as I myself witnessed to it. All recommendations and great job!

We thank you for your feedback, Drone Buddy. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-1-9
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

Hi everyone,

I want to express my gratitude to the DJI support teams as my issue with the misunderstanding was not only resolved and, after the verification video I could purchase the DJI Care again, but DJI sent me a small gift. Not expected, to be honest, but this really speaks highly of the support team as they are working hard to deal with whatever comes their way.
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-11 13:28
Hi everyone,

I want to express my gratitude to the DJI support teams as my issue with the misunderstanding was not only resolved and, after the verification video I could purchase the DJI Care again, but DJI sent me a small gift. Not expected, to be honest, but this really speaks highly of the support team as they are working hard to deal with whatever comes their way.

Thank you for your update on your case and I am happy to hear that the issue is solved. Happy and safe flying!
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules