Thank you so much DJI support! Love you!
383 3 2023-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitrii Chekati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149357 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I have previously written about my problem on this forum. In short, on my third flight with my new DJI Avata, I lost the signal from RC and the drone did not return to the takeoff point and several days of searching did not help me find it. I wrote about my problem on this forum and forum moderator said to contact DJI support with this problem and describe the situation. In this case I did.

In the end a month ago I got a refund of my loss of the drone and sent a brand new DJI Avata (without accessories), since I kept the accessories of my previous drone (RC and Googles 2). You have no idea how happy you made me. My sincere thanks to DJI and the folks at DJI support for their work and their attitude to customers and users of their products. This attitude to customers is encouraging and motivates users all over the world to use your company's products. Of course it took about 2 to 3 months to sort out and deliver the new drone. However it was better than if I had to buy a new drone, as the loss was not due to me. P.S. I was not able to fly it and the flight quality of the new drone so could not say more details about the drone itself but thank you very much again DJI team for your attitude to users. Love you!

2023-1-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great result for you. And a refreshing change to see positive feedback rather than tales of woe.
2023-1-9
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

Great post, it nice to hear positive feedback from time to time. Thanks for taking the time to post.
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Dmitrii Chekati. Thanks for sharing your experience here. Your feedback is our greatest motivation, we really appreciate it. We will keep providing professional service in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules