6658 10 2023-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PILOTB777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10866 ft
Réunion

Hello,
I updated all my gear and now I can’t fly the fpv drone in accro mode ( manual mode) roll and pitch are limited. And yes I selected the manual mode In the settings. Even when I take off directly in manual , I’m still limited. Any ideas?
2023-1-9
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

There's a switch in the goggles: "Controls" RC Exp and something about "Limit". I have the German version so you have to look around a bit. Just turning on manual is similar to angle mode on a "normal" fpv drone. In the German manual it's page 16...
2023-1-9
Use props
PILOTB777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10866 ft
Réunion

Yes, that’s it! I forgot about this setting. Vielen danken!
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, PILOTB777. Thank you for reaching out. We are glad that you were able to sort the issue with the help of your Co-Pilot. For future reference, when the manual mode is turned on and the attitude limit is not disabled, the attitude angle of the aircraft will be restricted, and the aircraft will not be able to achieve flying movements such as Sprints, Coasts, Stalls, Short-Rooks and Full-Rooks, Rook-n-Rolls, BlipsChicanes/Slaloms, Gated Corkscrews, and coiled. To unlock full Acro mode, press the 5D button to enter the Goggles Menu>Settings>Control>Remote Controller>Gain&Expo>M Mode Attitude Limit. Disable the Attitude Limit to obtain complete manual flight control.
Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-1-9
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

PILOTB777 Posted at 1-9 09:42
Yes, that’s it! I forgot about this setting. Vielen danken!

My pleasure. Couldn't download the English manual...
2023-1-9
Use props
odesius
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 20:41
Hi, PILOTB777. Thank you for reaching out. We are glad that you were able to sort the issue with the help of your Co-Pilot. For future reference, when the manual mode is turned on and the attitude limit is not disabled, the attitude angle of the aircraft will be restricted, and the aircraft will not be able to achieve flying movements such as Sprints, Coasts, Stalls, Short-Rooks and Full-Rooks, Rook-n-Rolls, BlipsChicanes/Slaloms, Gated Corkscrews, and coiled. To unlock full Acro mode, press the 5D button to enter the Goggles Menu>Settings>Control>Remote Controller>Gain&Expo>M Mode Attitude Limit. Disable the Attitude Limit to obtain complete manual flight control.
Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

I would say that’s not correct
You need to go into button customisation
It’s in the manual
Regards
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

odesius Posted at 6-22 01:00
It’s in the manual

Hi, odesius. Thanks for reaching out. May we know what you're referring to? We'd like to further verify. Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_yyMYHLzfTaap
lvl.1
United States

odesius Posted at 2023-6-22 01:00
It’s in the manual
I keep seeing that things are suppose to be in the manual, but the only manuals with the integras are the quick start and about the goggles. They don't have anything to say about the features. So were they supposed to come with a manual explaining all settings for the integras or is it a hope to find what you're looking for about a spacific setting. I'm trying to figure out if you can fly the mini 3 pro by locking the gimbal to get real flight like a plane and not always a straight horizon shot all the time. What the integras I'd like to feel more like a flight instead of always level horizontally. Not talking about the vertical or horizontal shots and videos, just a flight that lets you experience true flight like a FPV freestyle or racing drone. No tricks or rolls but the angles of flying. So if you bank left the camera does too, not just staying horizontal. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1-28 10:58
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

djiuser_yyMYHLzfTaap Posted at 1-28 10:58
I keep seeing that things are suppose to be in the manual, but the only manuals with the integras are the quick start and about the goggles. They don't have anything to say about the features. So were they supposed to come with a manual explaining all settings for the integras or is it a hope to find what you're looking for about a spacific setting. I'm trying to figure out if you can fly the mini 3 pro by locking the gimbal to get real flight like a plane and not always a straight horizon shot all the time. What the integras I'd like to feel more like a flight instead of always level horizontally. Not talking about the vertical or horizontal shots and videos, just a flight that lets you experience true flight like a FPV freestyle or racing drone. No tricks or rolls but the angles of flying. So if you bank left the camera does too, not just staying horizontal. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

...but the only manuals with the integras are the quick start and about the goggles.

In the realm of technology, rarely do products come with physical manuals these days. There are multiple links throughtout the DJI website that will give you the PDF file for any manual you are needing.

I'm trying to figure out if you can fly the mini 3 pro by locking the gimbal

You wouldn't have found that in the Integra manual anyways since it is a setting for the Mini 3 Pro that is found within the DJI Fly app.

...from the DJI Mini 3 Pro manual...
m3pfpv.png

1-28 13:10
Use props
djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90630 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-1-9 20:41

Hi would you be able to tell me if there is a way to have my fpv achieve the full "88 mph" but still not be able to flip or roll?...I just want to unlock the fastest speed but not have it flip or roll if that makes sense.
2-24 19:16
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P Posted at 2-24 19:16
Hi would you be able to tell me if there is a way to have my fpv achieve the full "88 mph" but still not be able to flip or roll?...I just want to unlock the fastest speed but not have it flip or roll if that makes sense.

I believe what you are asking is if it is possible to to fly the DJI FPV at it's full speed without having to put it in manual mode.

If that is what you're looking for, unfortunately, the answer is no.

2-25 10:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules