Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17520892 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hi all,
Does anyone else experiencing issues with timelapse, with the latest fly app? Tried it in all my drones with the same result. Timelapse continues, but live feed freezes. After a minute or so i get a message video is not received ,and i get RTH countdown.

Thanks,
George
2023-1-10
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Android?  Which version of Android?  Or is it a smart controller?
If so try an older version of Fly to see if it replicates.

There's a bug with Android 13 with any more that uses tracking, locking or anything including timelapse.  This causes the video feed to freeze.  DJI are aware but ignoring it.

If its Apple, no idea.
2023-1-10
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

gnirtS Posted at 1-10 09:21
Android?  Which version of Android?  Or is it a smart controller?
If so try an older version of Fly to see if it replicates.

Android yes. S21 Ultra. It was working fine with the previous 1.9.0 distro. With the latest 1.9.0 distro i have many issues on all my drones. I will propably downgrade.
2023-1-10
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

What Android version is it running?

Do you get the same issue with any of the "green box" modes like POI orbit, active track etc?
2023-1-10
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

gnirtS Posted at 1-10 11:37
What Android version is it running?

Do you get the same issue with any of the "green box" modes like POI orbit, active track etc?

The latest. No i haven t tested anything else. The thing is that i was flying for work so i did not had time to troubleshoot for DJI. I continued with all my manual shots.
2023-1-10
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

If it's Android 13 its worth testing to see if its the already documented problem or something different.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HI, George. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry you are going through such difficulties. We want to help you investigate further on the issue. We sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-10
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Tony Posted at 1-10 22:00
HI, George. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry you are going through such difficulties. We want to help you investigate further on the issue. We sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Issue has been resolved on your latest DJI Fly app update 1.9.1(1015)

Thanks,
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 1-12 23:46
Issue has been resolved on your latest DJI Fly app update 1.9.1(1015)

Thanks,

That's great news! Thank you for letting us know, George. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-1-15
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Tony Posted at 1-15 19:07
That's great news! Thank you for letting us know, George. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Worked for 4 times. And then i tried to get some shots in this mode, and the app crashed again. Tried 2nd time and again the app crashed.
I really do not understand why this is happenning.

Thanks,
George
2023-1-17
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 1-17 11:04
Worked for 4 times. And then i tried to get some shots in this mode, and the app crashed again. Tried 2nd time and again the app crashed.

Try clearing your app cache.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 1-17 11:04

We're sorry to read that, George. Please try refreshing the firmware of the drone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly app. Remember to back up important files before doing so. And you may also follow the suggestions posted by Mobilehomer. If the issue remains, please provide us with the requested details initially requested via PM. We'd like to further investigate this for you. Keep safe.
2023-1-17
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-17 11:15
Try clearing your app cache.

It was a clean install my friend. But i did that before your suggestion and nothing happenned.

Thanks
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules