Honor 50 compatibility
829 6 2023-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RealBlackRaven
lvl.1

France

Hey ! I just want to know if the Honor 50 is compatible with the DJI Fly app for my Mini 2. I noticed that the Honor 50 Pro is, but not the Honor 50. Can anyone help me out? If anyone has the Honor 50, I'd love some feedback for the app Thank you !

2023-1-11
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

I do not have any of them, but they have the same CPU, chipset and GPU (graphics), so I see no reason that the non-pro version should not work.
2023-1-11
Use props
RealBlackRaven
lvl.1

France

ArcticPhoto Posted at 1-11 06:14
I do not have any of them, but they have the same CPU, chipset and GPU (graphics), so I see no reason that the non-pro version should not work.

Ok! Thank you very much! I thought they had a different CPU architecture
2023-1-11
Use props
RealBlackRaven
lvl.1

France

And, do you think/know if the Galaxy A53 is compatible with the DJI fly app ?
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend you download the app first and go to the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-1-11
Use props
RealBlackRaven
lvl.1

France

DJI Tony Posted at 1-11 21:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend you download the app first and go to the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Hey, thank you very much for this answer !
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RealBlackRaven Posted at 1-12 11:20
Hey, thank you very much for this answer !

You are most welcome. All the best!
2023-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules