When will the DJI FPV Drone's system's incompatible to DJI Goggles?
783 0 2023-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Drone Pilots:

I own the DJI FPV Drone and while the DJI Goggles V2 have good results, they are clunky and can negatively affect the DJI FPV experience because the AVATA DJI Googles 2 version in its infancy were on the design standpoint, releasing a much different, FPV integrated goggle system, whether it began with those large white DJI Goggles used in conjunction with the Mavic Pro over Ocusync, then there were the DJI Racing Goggle that were the same as DJI's first goggle system but included the analog feature on these Racing Goggles, but keep in mind, these goggles added 5GHz to the 2.4GHz of the original white DJI Goggles, giving them officially OcuSync 2 complimenting the DJI Mavic 2 because of the faster OcuSync 2 capability switching to one of the two bands depending on transmission speed. While this worked better than the first set of goggles, the form factor was too cluncky, you couldn't fly FPV as comfortably of an experience in comparison to the lighter, full analog but design impracticality to improve the FPV experience andt the hobby. We wondering while using FatSharks, mine are the FatShark Dominator V3, which I've been modestly happy with as they work as you would expect in the most comfortable form fater experience.

Now, the FatShark success between 2017-2020 you didn't find DJI aiming their creation to look and feel like the FatShark goggles aftter DJI released in 2019 the first DJI HD Air Unit, goggles, controller and the look was anything remotely close to mimicing the older more antiquated analog goggles made mostly by FatShark, Amway, etc. Now with the release of the DJI Goggles 2, a new 03 air system, those that make FPV their calling, now have the tools and features where DJI is positioning itself to gobble up the FPV marketshare, because the new FPV package is slim, compact, travel friendly and 3rd party companies are developing these super machine systems installing O3 to small tiny whoops, compatible with the DJI Goggles 2 and the RC Controller, where a proprietary cinewhoop design and implementation are the work of independent 3rd party companies who put the parts in and focus on the construction between motor, ESC, pids, etc. I think we should start seeing a wave of new builds by the usual small creators who are already releasing moderately expensive design builds they've been working on developing but simply using the DJI special sauce of adding an O3 Air System.
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules