Connection Issues!
484 9 2023-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
weapon90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22825 ft
United Kingdom

Aircraft two weeks old and been fine, now won’t connect to controller and yes I’ve doing manual transmission since I got it and been fine up until now, restarted controller, aircraft and phone and uninstalled app but still no luck.  DJI support is offline, anyone any ideas?
2023-1-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why three threads with the same title?
2023-1-13
Use props
weapon90
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-13 12:34
Why three threads with the same title?

Phone error kept timing out but clearly worked and don’t know how to delete
2023-1-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

weapon90 Posted at 1-13 12:50
Phone error kept timing out but clearly worked and don’t know how to delete

Cheers, I think only mods can delete threads.
2023-1-13
Use props
weapon90
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Any idea what I can do about connection issues lol
2023-1-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Remove the micro SD card from the drone, a corrupt of misnamed file on that can cause problems, I encountered that with a mavic 2.
Are you following the procedures given in ? That's for a mavic mini but they are very much alike.
2023-1-13
Use props
weapon90
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-13 13:45
Remove the micro SD card from the drone, a corrupt of misnamed file on that can cause problems, I encountered that with a mavic 2.
Are you following the procedures given in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EC61fzeUc&t=26s ? That's for a mavic mini but they are very much alike.

Thanks, no SD card being used and yes have tried that, also connected drone and controller to laptop using DJI assist and both have up to date software.  Phone is connected to controller as can see the connection icon, I think it’s what we would call knackered! Don’t know whether to take back to store or contact DJI
2023-1-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

weapon90 Posted at 1-13 15:46
Thanks, no SD card being used and yes have tried that, also connected drone and controller to laptop using DJI assist and both have up to date software.  Phone is connected to controller as can see the connection icon, I think it’s what we would call knackered! Don’t know whether to take back to store or contact DJI

If no one else comes up with ideas then, if the store will swap it, that's probably the quickest option. If they won't swap it "there and then" a DJI warranty claim would be the next best thing.
Just make sure you complete any customs paperwork, the drone may end up going to, and coming from, Holland.
Do you know any one with an SE or a Mavic Mini who would let you try their controller with your drone and your controller with their drone?

I assume your drone is a CE spec drone and that the controller is a MR1SD25, as shown on the label on the back of the controller.
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please refer to this thread that you create https://forum.dji.com/thread-283284-1-1.html as our colleague DJI Gamora already responded to this query of yours. Thank you.
2023-1-13
Use props
weapon90
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-13 16:00
If no one else comes up with ideas then, if the store will swap it, that's probably the quickest option. If they won't swap it "there and then" a DJI warranty claim would be the next best thing.
Just make sure you complete any customs paperwork, the drone may end up going to, and coming from, Holland.
Do you know any one with an SE or a Mavic Mini who would let you try their controller with your drone and your controller with their drone?

Yes correct, DJI have kindly responded now so fingers crossed I get something sorted.  Have to admit the sheer number of folk having this issue is kind of alarming and worried a replacement would have same issues, more so if it’s caused by the switching transmission as that’s crucial for me as I live in centre of a town.
2023-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules