1960 8 2023-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baronkaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 254541 ft

Lithuania

hello,
i just bought spare propellers for my mini 2, but noticed they are  different collor. originl props are with orange strips, new ones are  with grey strips. i wonder can i use these new ones or i have got other model props and should go for replacement? is somewhere explained what color stripes mean? thank you
2023-1-14
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

I think I answered your other thread. But the grey ones are probably mini 1 props.
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, baronkaz. Thank you for reaching out. Prezzodrone is correct. The propellers with orange stripes are for Mini 2 while the propellers with gray stripes are for Mavic Mini. See below photos as a reference:

Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-14
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

Prezzodrone Posted at 1-14 12:03
I think I answered your other thread. But the grey ones are probably mini 1 props.

Thanks! I have created this thread,becaus i was recomended ,so i did. Thanks for clear answer and your time.
2023-1-15
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 19:42
Hi, baronkaz. Thank you for reaching out. Prezzodrone is correct. The propellers with orange stripes are for Mini 2 while the propellers with gray stripes are for Mavic Mini. See below photos as a reference:
[view_image] [view_image]
Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
Thank you for straigth and clear answer. So another question. Will these props and screws fit my mini 2 or should i go for replacement?
2023-1-15
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

baronkaz Posted at 1-15 04:56
Thanks! I have created this thread,becaus i was recomended ,so i did. Thanks for clear answer and your time.

No probs.    Dont use them on a mini 2.  Wrong product.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

baronkaz Posted at 1-15 04:57
Thank you for straigth and clear answer. So another question. Will these props and screws fit my mini 2 or should i go for replacement?

Hi, baronkaz. You're welcome. Unfortunately, they are not interchangeable. Please use only the propellers with orange stripes for Mini 2. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-18
Use props
djiuser_X1leAeIvTQMW
New

United States

So get this I put the gray stripes on my mini 2 because I thought they look cooler and guess what the thing flies just fine
2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_X1leAeIvTQMW Posted at 11-26 23:40
So get this I put the gray stripes on my mini 2 because I thought they look cooler and guess what the thing flies just fine

Hello, there. Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules