Fly app issues resolved
420 1 2023-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mitty
lvl.1
United States

This is a long story so I will try to keep it short. This all happens in a year and half span.

When I bought my Mini2 I had and still have a Galaxy S9. Everything worked great no problems. But that was my primary phone and didnt want to tie it up. So I go and buy another brand new S9 and guess what. It doesnt work. So I tried to re-purpose my old S6. Didnt work. So here I go again I go and buy a S10. and guess what. It doesnt work either.
IM really getting PO bad and continue digging for a solution. How can all these top line Ssmsungs have this same issue.
I found the problem and now the fly app works on my S6, S9 and S10. Ive spent over 300 bucks and a year and half researching and it was all a simple fix. I couldnt get to work on my tablet though, it says not connected to aircraft. Oh well. It wouldnt even open before. No big deal now that I have 3 phones that work! So here it is.
Enable USB debugging first. Scroll down and find these settings and enable them. Force 4x MSAA= ON -Disable HW overlays = ON and dont keep activities = OFF.
And that was it. I couldnt beleive it.
Maybe the people at DJI can figure why this is but Im sure it will solve alot of problems with the app not working.
I just cant beleive my old dog S6 actually works on it. Oh also I used version 1.9.0 the latest fly app version all on models.

I couldnt wait to tell everyone the fix that worked for me on 3 different phones.
Good luck to all on this.

2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Mitty. We appreciate you for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you take about the connection issue that you experienced on your DJI Mini 2. This will surely help our fellow DJI Pilots here that having an issue with the said mobile devices. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns, we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules