637 7 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi When i am activetracking a person that are standing i get a symbol/icon of a person, if on bike, a bicycle.. and a car, boat etc..
But when i try to track me in my power wheelchair it looses contact and i get a icon/symbol of a standing person.
Could it be possible to add a person in wheelchair to activetrack also? it might track me better.

Skjermbilde 2023-01-15 173613.png
2023-1-15
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Very nice idea.   
2023-1-15
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree.  Seems like it should be able to be achieved.   
2023-1-15
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

TonyPHX Posted at 1-15 12:14
I agree.  Seems like it should be able to be achieved.

2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-15
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Do you really think that the tracking will work better then, or would it just be nicer, more appropriate, if it could show the concrete conditions....?     
2023-1-15
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

frankymusik Posted at 1-15 23:10
Do you really think that the tracking will work better then, or would it just be nicer, more appropriate, if it could show the concrete conditions....?

If it recognise me as a wheelchair user, it knows that i am sitting in a chair and not up and walking.
Drone lost me for the seconds it was behind me and the chair was visible and not me.
If the software was programmed to recognise a wheelchair it might track me better was my thoughts
2023-1-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ulven Posted at 1-16 03:16
If it recognise me as a wheelchair user, it knows that i am sitting in a chair and not up and walking.
Drone lost me for the seconds it was behind me and the chair was visible and not me.
If the software was programmed to recognise a wheelchair it might track me better was my thoughts

... I see!   
2023-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules