DJI Avata manual mode with motion controller
8786 9 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AmazingPudding2
New

Netherlands

Hello!

A while ago i bought the DJI Avata, now i want to start trying the manual mode but i cant find a how to turn it on.

What i see everyone do is enable it in controller setting but i only got the Avata with a motion controller, is it possible to fly manual mode with a motion controller?

Thanks in advance!
2023-1-15
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

With motion controller you cannot active the manual mode, manual mode only can be use when you are using Remote Control 2.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AmazingPudding2. Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately, you can't use the Motion Controller in Manual Mode. DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 needs to be used with the DJI Avata drone to have access in Manual mode. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-15
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

you can't use the Motion Controller in Manual Mode.
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_Itu2ebQAHaem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227943 ft
United Kingdom

DJI want to sell your a controller 2
It's a joke
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2625 ft

Israel

I really don't get it why we are buying the expensive stuff and you are punishing us for being stupid honestly.
It's a dam new brand, why can't you update or I don't what for those who bought your dam motion 2!
Should I buy a rc 2 in force? Why the hell.
And what about the training mode or virtual flight whatever, isn't available for us who bought your new brand motion 2!
I don't get it. This logic is really strange.
Please do something about those issues.
We've been spent a lot of money for your new brands products, we deserve the same features and access.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6 Posted at 9-1 14:25
I really don't get it why we are buying the expensive stuff and you are punishing us for being stupid honestly.
It's a dam new brand, why can't you update or I don't what for those who bought your dam motion 2!
Should I buy a rc 2 in force? Why the hell.

Hi, djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6. We're sorry to disappoint you. Manual flight mode typically requires more precise control and expertise in flying a drone. A motion controller is designed to provide a simplified and intuitive way for beginners and casual users to operate drones, and enabling manual mode with a motion controller could potentially lead to safety issues or accidents for inexperienced users. Regarding the DJI Virtual Flight, regretfully, RC Motion 2 does not support the app/software but we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-9-1
Use props
Vven
lvl.1
Poland

yep this sucks DJI, not being able to get into manual mode with the 1st generation motion controller.
I can't even use it to practise in the virtual world with it either.
And speaking of the virtual world - the quality in the goggles still is .......
I am also not happy that the original OSMO I bought is no longer supported / servicable even at my own expense.... I used it 5x only. How is this possible?
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vven Posted at 11-17 09:54
yep this sucks DJI, not being able to get into manual mode with the 1st generation motion controller.
I can't even use it to practise in the virtual world with it either.
And speaking of the virtual world - the quality in the goggles still is .......

We understand the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

DJI is ditching the simulator all together:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid3182582

so no more updates, .... none....
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced