Post says item delivered, however DJI showing not received
747 5 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Recently, I sent my DJI Pocket 2 and Pocket 2 water-proof case for repair/replacement process on DJI's services to Germany, for which they supplied me with a postage label. After that, I've been following the progress of the package's traver and service status both through Finnish Postal Service's tracking service, DHL tracking service and DJI's service inquiry service. I originally sent the package on January 8th at 5:17 PM from Finland. And according to the Finnish Postal Service and DHL, the package has arrived at its destination on January 14th at 4:15 AM. However, The DJI's service claims that the delivery has not been received. I would like to ask how long I should still wait before making further requests. My case number is CAS-11601712-T4D0J7, and I can PM the postal tracking number if needed. Thanks in advance for your reply.

2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. I'll communicate with the designated team to further look into the shipment's status. I'll send a PM once an update becomes available. Thank you again for your patience.
2023-1-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-16 14:50
Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. I'll communicate with the designated team to further look into the shipment's status. I'll send a PM once an update becomes available. Thank you again for your patience.

Thanks for that, did just receive an email saying the items have been registered as delivered to them and they will carry on to the damage assessment process. Just wishing it won't be too expensive... But I would like to hear more as the process carries on, so do keep in touch! ;.)
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 1-17 06:25
Thanks for that, did just receive an email saying the items have been registered as delivered to them and they will carry on to the damage assessment process. Just wishing it won't be too expensive... But I would like to hear more as the process carries on, so do keep in touch! ;.)

No worries. Surely, you will be notified of the updates in your email. Alternatively, you may also check the progress online. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for your patience.
2023-1-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-17 06:54
No worries. Surely, you will be notified of the updates in your email. Alternatively, you may also check the progress online. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for your patience.

Thanks, this problem has been solved. I do have another question I would like to ask though: Where can I see or ask about the specifics of the damage found on the faulty item? I tried to look for the information from the emails and the tracking service, but found no specific information on the type of damage and it's contribution to the original problems. My suspicion is that the case for some reason was too tight for the Pocket 2, can you confirm or deny this?
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 1-19 07:10
Thanks, this problem has been solved. I do have another question I would like to ask though: Where can I see or ask about the specifics of the damage found on the faulty item? I tried to look for the information from the emails and the tracking service, but found no specific information on the type of damage and it's contribution to the original problems. My suspicion is that the case for some reason was too tight for the Pocket 2, can you confirm or deny this?

Hello, there. Thanks for your response. Please allow us to coordinate your concern with our relevant team for further clarification. Rest assured it will be forwarded here as soon as we receive one from our team. We highly appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules