FLYING MANUAL ON FPV AVATA
710 4 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eagle_0ne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32487 ft
United States

Need some tips and advice when flying manual here using the FPV remote controller 2. im really new on flying manual, how do you keep a low altitude flying ang going fast at the same time ? been trying and trying on the simulator but it seems like everytime i go faster on the throttle it goes up higher and higher...  for those experience fpv or dji avata here, how do you keep or maintain your low altitude and going faster at the same time ? any help or advice would gladly appreciated, thanks in advance
2023-1-16
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the ‘products’ section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-1-17
Use props
Eagle_0ne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32487 ft
United States

Prezzodrone Posted at 1-17 12:25
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the ‘products’ section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

product section ? my post is more like asking for advice or tips thats why i ask and put it on this thread section so its more like its easy to find and look it out for those people who are asking and needing some advice and tips like me...
2023-1-18
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Eagle_0ne Posted at 1-18 13:40
product section ? my post is more like asking for advice or tips thats why i ask and put it on this thread section so its more like its easy to find and look it out for those people who are asking and needing some advice and tips like me...

This seems to be where people post their tips and tutorials video.   In works people answer more questions.  
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Eagle_0ne. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we do not have an official guidance video of Manual mode. You may check tutorials or guidance videos from co-pilots on Youtube. Hopefully, other co-piots can be able to share their experience with you on this thread. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.  
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules