Can i take photos while videoing mini 3 Pro
5136 4 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88734 ft
Denmark

Hi. Can i take photos while videoing on my mini 3 Pro ?
Regards Bent
2023-1-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not simultaneously.  
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. We don't have the option to take pictures during recording a video on your DJI Mini 3 Pro. If you want to take pictures, you need to switch first to photo mode. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-18
Use props
Yecatsbearcat
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-1-18 20:20
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. We don't have the option to take pictures during recording a video on your DJI Mini 3 Pro. If you want to take pictures, you need to switch first to photo mode. Thank you for your understanding and support.

It's really frustrating to not have this option with such an expensive investment. My Mavic 3 Pro will not allow me to take a photo while I am recording video. I would like to see a firmware update to make this permissible. I own 12 DJI drones and as far as I can tell, non of them allow this option. I also own an Autel EVO II pro that allows me to do this, maybe you can have a look at how they make this happen. The other complaint I have is the jitter between the zoom options. Yes, I can edit this in post rework, but why should I have to? Again, my Autel EVO does not have this problem.  
1-16 08:00
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yecatsbearcat Posted at 1-16 08:00
It's really frustrating to not have this option with such an expensive investment. My Mavic 3 Pro will not allow me to take a photo while I am recording video. I would like to see a firmware update to make this permissible. I own 12 DJI drones and as far as I can tell, non of them allow this option. I also own an Autel EVO II pro that allows me to do this, maybe you can have a look at how they make this happen. The other complaint I have is the jitter between the zoom options. Yes, I can edit this in post rework, but why should I have to? Again, my Autel EVO does not have this problem.

Hi Yecatsbearcat, thank you for your feedback. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ).

At the same time, for the jitterring issue, may I know if it is convenient for you to provide us a video recording for further checking? Thanks.
1-17 00:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules