656 6 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerion Sky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665686 ft
Cambodia

https://youtu.be/hxJhYal25sI

hi there, i would like to ask .. as shown from the video, why on my googles 2 there is a blur > while from sdcard from avata, there is no blur ?
2023-1-20
Use props
wildflowerryete
lvl.1

Philippines

It's likely that the blur is due to a setting on the Google 2 device. Check the camera settings to see if there is an option to adjust the blur. If the blur is still present after adjusting the settings, it may indicate a hardware issue.
2023-1-20
Use props
Aerion Sky
lvl.2
Cambodia

wildflowerryete Posted at 1-20 11:41
It's likely that the blur is due to a setting on the Google 2 device. Check the camera settings to see if there is an option to adjust the blur. If the blur is still present after adjusting the settings, it may indicate a hardware issue.

i dont think there is a setting for a blur sir, anyway could you tell me which setting did you mention about ?, i mean which section from setting ?
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Aerion Sky. Thank you for reaching out, and sharing this footage. We will report this to our related team for confirmation. We'll update you as soon as we receive feedback. We appreciate your cooperation and patience. Have a nice day.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Kindly try setting the Focus mode to "Off" and check if the issue persists. To change it, go to the goggles Settings>Transmission>Pilot>Focus Mode.

Kindly keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-23
Use props
Aerion Sky
lvl.2
Cambodia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 22:46
Hi there. Kindly try setting the Focus mode to "Off" and check if the issue persists. To change it, go to the goggles Settings>Transmission>Pilot>Focus Mode.
[view_image]
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Question, actually by the default, the setting should be is auto or off or on?

and im so sorry, what is actually that function does ? im a new playing drone, so im so and so confuse.
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aerion Sky Posted at 1-28 08:32

Question, actually by the default, the setting should be is auto or off or on?

Hi, Aerion Sky. The default is set to Auto. In Auto Focus Mode, if you do not select a focus position, the system will focus on the object in the center of the screen by default. We hope this clarifies your concern. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules