What is C1/Fn1 Button Mapping?
2683 5 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd9fcb7e6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148865 ft
Netherlands

This is configurable to the 'M' button but isn't mentioned in the manual.
2023-1-20
Use props
FredBGG
lvl.3
United States

This lets you map a camera custon function button the the M button on the gimbal. This can be very handy because you can in turn map all sorts of camera functions to the cameras custom function button 1.
2023-1-20
Use props
Benno Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148865 ft
Netherlands

In case of the BMPCC 4K, what can I do with it?
2023-1-20
Use props
S4ndler
lvl.1

Austria

on my sony camera this feature is absolutely not working. DJI has a lot of unfinished features. this is the reason why I dont buy the DJI transmission combo with handles
2023-6-24
Use props
jvs.tech
New
Germany

C1 or fn1? Is the "or" depending on camera model or is there a real choice between two options? I can't find any other item in the gimbal menu so I guess it should just take whatever "first button" one's specific camera offers? As it stands with the Sony a7s iii, there is no response of either function assigned in-camera when I press the M button on the gimbal. Other functions like Rec Start/Stop or assignments to the gimbal's front dial like ISO and aperture do work. So please can someone help here?
EDIT: It does work via bluetooth but not when using PC remote (USB-C cable attached). But things like ISO/Aperture etc. are only controllable via USB-C. WHY?
2023-7-7
Use props
Brocklll
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Same here! Via usb no c1/fn1 mapping possible, with bluetooth yes (but not the rest)

Seema to be a bug....please DJI, check this!

Thx
2023-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules