I bought a Pocket2 pringting "display demo" please help
2102 25 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BBS
lvl.1
South Korea

I bought a used pocket2 to other people.
then, I connect my device to mimo app.
but I didn`t update my device. maybe it is used one.
My device`s firmware is stopped at 02.01.00.20
when I turn on the device, Setting in device is reseted.
can i fix this issue?
please help me.
my device`s SN number is '3PYCHAQ00A2668'
IMG_1335.PNG
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and please try to connect it again to see if the issue persists? Please note that the most latest firmware version of the DJI Pocket 2 is V01.03.00.10. Also, could you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to help you further? You may refer to the video tutorial below on how to properly setup your DJI Pocket 2. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-1-21
Use props
BBS
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-21 20:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and please try to connect it again to see if the issue persists? Please note that the most latest firmware version of the DJI Pocket 2 is V01.03.00.10. Also, could you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to help you further? You may refer to the video tutorial below on how to properly setup your DJI Pocket 2. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCPtiK6B3Eg&t=1s

I delete the mimo app and reinstall mimo app.
then connect to my iphone and open mimo app.
but firmware update didn`t appear because my pocket is display demo.what shoud I do?
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BBS Posted at 1-21 20:54
but firmware update didn`t appear because my pocket is display demo.what shoud I do?

Thank you for your response. Could you please provide us with a short video recording showing the operation/issue? You may upload the video to Google drive or Youtube and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-22
Use props
BBS
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-22 03:36
Thank you for your response. Could you please provide us with a short video recording showing the operation/issue? You may upload the video to Google drive or Youtube and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

i make a video of trouble.
If the firmware version is low, shouldn't the firmware upgrade automatically? My device does not upgrade firmware.
https://youtube.com/shorts/dWXWNrSN2xE?feature=share

and I saw a similar last post. Please refer to it.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-262455-1-1.html

2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BBS Posted at 1-22 22:05
i make a video of trouble.
If the firmware version is low, shouldn't the firmware upgrade automatically? My device does not upgrade firmware.
https://youtube.com/shorts/dWXWNrSN2xE?feature=share

Thanks for your notice. I replied to your PM, please take a look.
2023-1-23
Use props
BBS
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 01:59
Thanks for your notice. I replied to your PM, please take a look.

Thank you for your help!!! I love DJI!!
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BBS Posted at 1-23 04:30

You're welcome. Thanks for your support of DJI. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-1-28
Use props
smajla88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2179311 ft
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-28 02:16
You're welcome. Thanks for your support of DJI. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Mindy, please help me too, I have exactly the same problem. I have also bought a pocket 2 that says "display demo" on it. So I can't update mine to the latest software either. I also believe it resets all settings automatically when I shut down/restart it. If you have any solution to those I would adore you.

thanks in advance
2023-3-7
Use props
smajla88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2179311 ft
Sweden

Or can someone help me? I would like to use my pocket 2 as well   
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

smajla88 Posted at 3-7 17:58
Mindy, please help me too, I have exactly the same problem. I have also bought a pocket 2 that says "display demo" on it. So I can't update mine to the latest software either. I also believe it resets all settings automatically when I shut down/restart it. If you have any solution to those I would adore you.

thanks in advance

Sorry for the late reply. I sent you a PM, you can take a look.
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_Cb5BASDcZdIf
New

Germany

BBS Posted at 1-21 20:54

Hi, I just bought a used Pocket 2 which is also demo and is with firmware 02.01.00.20 and I can't update it through the app. Simply does not appear the option to download the new firmware. You managed to update your? Another question what was the difference in the operation you found in the camera to another that is not the Display Demo? Thank you
2023-8-13
Use props
Aaron Gill
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2023-3-11 01:09
Sorry for the late reply. I sent you a PM, you can take a look.

Could you send me the fix for this as well
3-22 23:01
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aaron Gill Posted at 3-22 23:01
Could you send me the fix for this as well

Hi there, I sent you a PM, you can take a look.
3-24 22:07
Use props
djiuser_JDVt6iEi8Za6
New
Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-24 22:07
Hi there, I sent you a PM, you can take a look.

Hi, would you be so kind and send me the fix as well? Thank you.
3-26 22:32
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JDVt6iEi8Za6 Posted at 3-26 22:32
Hi, would you be so kind and send me the fix as well? Thank you.

Hi there, may I ask if your product is Pocket 2 and the firmware is the same as the OP's? If yes, please check your PM.
3-27 00:03
Use props
djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss
lvl.1

Spain

I have the same problem, please tell me how to solve it, thank you
4-18 11:18
Use props
djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss
lvl.1

Spain

BBS Posted at 2023-1-23 04:30

I need to know how you solved it, I have the same problem. Thank you so much
4-19 07:07
Use props
djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss
lvl.1

Spain

djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss Posted at 4-18 11:18

N/S 3PYCHAK00A3402
4-19 13:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss Posted at 4-18 11:18

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly confirm what specific DJI product you are currently using so we can check it further. Also, are you having issues with "display demo" message? If yes, kindly provide us the screenshot of the firmware that you are using with the unit so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
4-19 20:04
Use props
djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 20:04
Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly confirm what specific DJI product you are currently using so we can check it further. Also, are you having issues with "display demo" message? If yes, kindly provide us the screenshot of the firmware that you are using with the unit so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

My device does not upgrade firmware.
I also believe it resets all settings automatically when I shut down/restart it.
pocket 2 that says "display demo" on it
S/N Dispositivo 3PYCHAK00A3402
Información de versión V02.01.00.20
Muchas gracias
4-19 22:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss Posted at 4-19 22:20
My device does not upgrade firmware.
I also believe it resets all settings automatically when I shut down/restart it.
pocket 2 that says "display demo" on it

Thank you for your response. Regretfully, a demo display unit cannot perform a firmware update. We suggest to contact the seller where you purchased the unit to ask for a refund or replacement. We appreciate your understanding.
4-20 23:31
Use props
djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-20 23:31
Thank you for your response. Regretfully, a demo display unit cannot perform a firmware update. We suggest to contact the seller where you purchased the unit to ask for a refund or replacement. We appreciate your understanding.

But, in this same chat this same situation has been resolved for other users. How has it been possible?
4-21 08:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_X2lO1sNbZMss Posted at 4-21 08:47
But, in this same chat this same situation has been resolved for other users. How has it been possible?

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this issue cannot be resolved remotely and you must contact the seller where you purchased it for a refund or replacement. Hoping for your understanding and support.
4-22 00:34
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

BBS Posted at 2023-1-23 04:30

Hello, can you share the fix ?
It seems you're not alone with this issue.
4-22 08:02
Use props
djiuser_P9cmO5LTsnEd
New

Australia

Hi, ive also bought a used omso pocket 2 that says “Display demo”. 2 problems, I cant connect it to my memo app as the wifi option is not available and second its still uses the the old software and i do not know how to update to new software. Any help would be appreciated thanks
1 hour ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules