Smart controller with Virtual flight
2062 6 2023-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

Sorry, I posted in the wrong place at first. moderators, please delete that.

I installed the Virtual flight on my smart Controller (not RC pro) and I see there is no way to control the drone with the actual build in sticks. I can do it with the virtual sticks on the screen. The question is, is there a way to work around and use the actual sticks as you can with RC pro? I will love to see anyone's ideas.

IMG_20230120_232635225.jpg
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you.
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Currently, the DJI Smart Controller is not supported by the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator. You can install it normally, however, it will have some issues (stick cannot control, etc) as it is not yet optimized. I will forward this as a suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-21
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

Thank you for your consideration. I hope they will do something even though I know this controller is discontinued. I know there are many controllers sold and people are looking for this to be able to use this virtual flight simulator. Hard to believe they are willing to go back and look at it but fingers crossed maybe they will.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Georgero Posted at 1-22 05:45
Thank you for your consideration. I hope they will do something even though I know this controller is discontinued. I know there are many controllers sold and people are looking for this to be able to use this virtual flight simulator. Hard to believe they are willing to go back and look at it but fingers crossed maybe they will.

Sorry for the late response. No worries, your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-17
Use props
beamehr
New
Flight distance : 445787 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-17 01:50
Sorry for the late response. No worries, your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello Paladin,

any news regarding the support of the virtual flight app for the smart controller?

I would LOVE to be able to use the sticks in the installed app.

Lukas
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

beamehr Posted at 7-10 06:04
Hello Paladin,

any news regarding the support of the virtual flight app for the smart controller?

We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules