o(^-^)o
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello

This is a question to DJI about our drone DJI FPV

Has been long time since we got an update and we are no longer compatible with news accessories.

For users like me seems like this drone has been abandoned and we won’t have any update, because maybe DJI it’s thinking already with a successor.

Anyone thinking the same?
2023-1-22
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Been like that for more than a year...
2023-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

what updates are you expecting?
2023-1-22
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Goggles 2 compatibility
2023-1-22
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Sudupe Posted at 1-22 07:03
Goggles 2 compatibility

We've asked for that as well...
2023-1-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sudupe Posted at 1-22 07:03
Goggles 2 compatibility

dji fpv already has compatibility with googles v2.  are you saying if they don't update and allow googles 2 to work with fpv they are somehow abandoning the fpv?

just like any other company on the planet, dji is already thinking about a successor; it's normal.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sudupe. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have any information on when the next update will be rolled out for DJI FPV but rest assured that as of this writing, DJI still supports and services DJI FPV drones. For any updates and accessories compatibility, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-22
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

The new firmware is probably an increase in the antirollback lock, and we don't like that. So let it stay as it is. I don't need changes.
2023-1-22
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

nOxxxx Posted at 1-22 22:44
The new firmware is probably an increase in the antirollback lock, and we don't like that. So let it stay as it is. I don't need changes.

You are not forced to update if someday it’s released.
2023-1-23
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

The Saint Posted at 1-22 16:41
dji fpv already has compatibility with googles v2.  are you saying if they don't update and allow googles 2 to work with fpv they are somehow abandoning the fpv?

just like any other company on the planet, dji is already thinking about a successor; it's normal.
Yes, I’m saying that if they are not going to support an accessory made for this type of drones 1 year after of its launch, literally for me this product it’s abandoned.

They updated the mavic 2s for dji rc. Seems that with fpv its not the same way.
2023-1-23
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-22 18:41
Hi, Sudupe. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have any information on when the next update will be rolled out for DJI FPV but rest assured that as of this writing, DJI still supports and services DJI FPV drones. For any updates and accessories compatibility, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Does this “support” include work in new firmware update?
2023-1-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sudupe Posted at 1-24 11:49

the answer to your question is yes....support includes possible new firmware updates among other things.  the last update came in september and this product has not been announced as end of life so it is possible for more to come.  i have dji care refresh until may 2023 so i don't feel abandoned whatever that means.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sudupe Posted at 1-24 11:49

Hi, Sudupe. Thank you for your reply. Yes, including firmware updates. Once end-of-service has been announced for a specific device, that's the time when you will not receive any firmware updates anymore.
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules