Crash = incompatable gimble data/sensor error
724 5 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly N High
lvl.1

United States

Crashed my Mini SE - It fell about 25'.I was able to repair the right rear arm but would not fly again due to :  sensor error,IMU recalabrate,incompatable gimble data.The IMU recallibration attempt would not initiate.When starting the aircraft the camera goes through its start up movements and is fully functional -takes pics and vidio.I can see no damage with the camera.The tail light does blink fast-red/green.Any suggestions? Battery power is strong and firmware is up to date.This is my first drone so a lot I do not know.But I have already learned tofly plenty high over trees and do not try to terrorize squirrels in a tree   Thankyou my Pilot Friends!
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Fly N High. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear about the accident. Since the drone crashed and the app prompts multiple error messages, we recommend you send the drone back for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an Online Repair Application or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for more details about the process. Please note that warranty service can be applied depending on the warranty status and the result of the damage assessment. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-1-23
Use props
Newlands
New
United States

At least you got to recover the drone.  My new drone was stuck on top of the tree and I would have to call for a fire truck to retrieve it!  I am still puzzled why the reverse sensor didn't work for me.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Newlands Posted at 1-24 17:23
At least you got to recover the drone.  My new drone was stuck on top of the tree and I would have to call for a fire truck to retrieve it!  I am still puzzled why the reverse sensor didn't work for me.

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about that. We saw that DJI Tony has replied to your thread. Please check:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 988&pid=2967028
The Vision Systems cannot work properly in some situations. You may refer to the picture:

Or User Manual(P.20): https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.4_en.pdf
2023-1-24
Use props
Fly N High
lvl.1

United States

Newlands Posted at 1-24 17:23
At least you got to recover the drone.  My new drone was stuck on top of the tree and I would have to call for a fire truck to retrieve it!  I am still puzzled why the reverse sensor didn't work for me.

Sorry to hear abut your Drone loss.And it may actually be working still.Hope you can retrieve it somehow.Miss Wanda says that the reverse sensor only works for certain situations   I think my drone got all its damage when it hit the ground.With all things considered,I will probably buy a new one.....probably another DJi since i already have all the accessories for it.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fly N High Posted at 1-25 16:59
Sorry to hear abut your Drone loss.And it may actually be working still.Hope you can retrieve it somehow.Miss Wanda says that the reverse sensor only works for certain situations   I think my drone got all its damage when it hit the ground.With all things considered,I will probably buy a new one.....probably another DJi since i already have all the accessories for it.

Hi there. Again, we're sorry about the incident. If you decided to send your drone for repairs, please fill out our online repair request portal. Or, if having difficulties, you may also contact our Product Support team in helping you arrange/create a case. We hope you found this information useful. Thank you.
2023-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules