Brand New Goggles Battery doesn't turn on or charge
2771 7 2023-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ggofly_dronemedia
lvl.1
Brazil

Just got a brand new Dji Fpv Goggles Battery and it happens that this battery does not turn on any light when I press the power button.
At first I thought this was happening cause the battery came with no energy at all.
So I tried charging the battery using the properly Dji Fpv Charger and I get two leds blinking when battery is plugged to the charger but it doesn't seem to charge the battery at all.
I tried to give it a long charge but when I remove the battery from the charge nothing happens still when I press the power button. I have already tried to turn it on with usb-c cable attached and nothing happens still.
Any guesses on what is up with this battery?
My older Dji Fpv Goggles battery works just fine but I can't figure out what is happening to this new one.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ggofly_dronemedia. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the recommended troubleshooting steps below (skip the step if you already performed it):

1. Press the Power button once to check the battery level. Ensure that the battery level is sufficient.
2. After connecting a power cable, press once and then press and hold the Power button to power on. After powering on, if the power cable is removed, the battery will power off automatically.
3. Ensure that the power level is sufficient. After connecting the power cable, press the Power button again, or use another power cable. If the issue persists after several attempts, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-24
Use props
ggofly_dronemedia
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 19:05
Hi, ggofly_dronemedia. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the recommended troubleshooting steps below (skip the step if you already performed it):

1. Press the Power button once to check the battery level. Ensure that the battery level is sufficient.

Thank you for the answer but as I have done all this tests you recommend without any success.
If I press power button nothing happens with or without the usb-c cable.
I have already tried different cables/chargers that properly work with my older Dji Fpv Goggles Battery without any success ass well.
The only signs of life I get from this battery happen when I try charging it and I get two leds blink, but even if I try giving it a long charge I get only two leds blinking while charging and after removing the battery from the charger the battery doesn’t show any life sign.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ggofly_dronemedia Posted at 1-25 05:06
Thank you for the answer but as I have done all this tests you recommend without any success.
I have already tried different cables/chargers that properly work with my older Dji Fpv Goggles Battery without any success ass well.

Hi, ggofly_dronemedia. Thank you for trying the recommended steps and for the update. We're sorry to read that the battery is still not turning on. Since the issue persists, please send it to our facility for damage assessment and possible repair or replacement. Please contact our support at (https://www.dji.com/support) to help you create a case. Thank you for your kind understanding your support.
2023-1-28
Use props
djiuser_JCRURw4wQPj7
New

Australia

ggofly_dronemedia Posted at 1-25 05:06

Could you resolve the problem? Because I’m on the same situation and where i am right now I can buy another one. Thanks
2023-10-18
Use props
ggofly_dronemedia
lvl.1
Brazil

djiuser_JCRURw4wQPj7 Posted at 10-18 21:14
Could you resolve the problem? Because I’m on the same situation and where i am right now I can buy another one. Thanks

It happens that the battery was dead, I had it returned to the seller and got my money back.
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ggofly_dronemedia Posted at 10-19 01:55
It happens that the battery was dead, I had it returned to the seller and got my money back.

Hi there. Sorry, you had to return your unit. Please reach back if you ever have further concerns or contact the DJI live supports at https://support.dji.com/. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JCRURw4wQPj7 Posted at 10-18 21:14
Could you resolve the problem? Because I’m on the same situation and where i am right now I can buy another one. Thanks

Hello there. Apologies for the inconvenience. Have you already tried the steps suggested in reply 2#? Thank you.
2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules