1573 5 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlbertoMancini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9610797 ft
  • >>>
Italy

This morning i have done a flight just for fun (Dji Avata). Now i'm trying some settings on Gyroflow and i see some strange vibrations in these points: 2:25, 2:35, 2:49, 3:42 and from 03:59 to the end it’s present almost constantly throughout the final duration of the video. I have seen the same points into the original file and the drone was flying correcly. I don't know where is the problem that cause this but i think that report it is the best choice.
You can see the stabilized here:

Here you can download original file: https://we.tl/t-qm8Z0plFOu

I talked with Gyroflow developers and they said: it's hard to troubleshoot DJI files, because they don't record raw gyro data, so we can't see eq. the vibration frequency or anything
but this is definitely in the motion data recorded in that file, it's not a bug in gyroflow

Does anyone have the same problem? I hope can be solved and isn't an internal camera problem.

2023-1-25
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

I would start by looking into mechanical reasons for this.
look if the camera module can move a few mm around as it is held in by rubber material.
then I would "arm" the quad as in start the motors but not flying and touch it on the ground with my hand (be careful!) and feel for vibrations.
There should be more or less none.
If there are any, just change the props or look for bend motor shafts (harder to diagnose).
2023-1-25
Use props
AlbertoMancini
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

MoppelMat Posted at 1-25 15:39
look if the camera module can move a few mm around as it is held in by rubber material.
then I would "arm" the quad as in start the motors but not flying and touch it on the ground with my hand (be careful!) and feel for vibrations.

I never crashed the drone, never take a hit. I have used a lot during january and worked well during flight and into Gyroflow. First time yesterady, watching the clip i saw this. I'll try what you say thanks!
2023-1-25
Use props
AlbertoMancini
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

MoppelMat Posted at 1-25 15:39

Also, if you see the original file and you take the same points, the drone was flying without those vibrations. So the problem is inside the Gyro motion data.
2023-1-25
Use props
Drakosha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403970 ft
  • >>>
Georgia

Hi.

I had similar issues with Avata & Gyroflow, only way stronger vibrations. I found out, that checking off "Rolling shutter correction" in Gyroflow helps a lot. However, recent flights with Avata no longer show vibrations with or without this option checked, so may be it was weather\temperature\wind issue.
WBR, Draco.
2023-1-25
Use props
AlbertoMancini
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Drakosha Posted at 1-25 17:06
Hi.

I had similar issues with Avata & Gyroflow, only way stronger vibrations. I found out, that checking off "Rolling shutter correction" in Gyroflow helps a lot. However, recent flights with Avata no longer show vibrations with or without this option checked, so may be it was weather\temperature\wind issue.

I think that this problem should be fix through a firmware update. Anyway Avata has a lot of problem
2023-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules