DJI Virtual Flight for PC with goggles2
1712 5 2023-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Is there any way to use my goggles2 with my PC?
it would be awsome if i could just stream a monitor feed to it.... (so i can use it with lift-off), but if the goggles would only work with the DJI Virtual Flight program (FOR PC) it would be awsome....

If this is NOT possible, please please please DJI.... add this functionality, PLEASE!

using the virtual flight app for mobile is not an option for me, because the app is running really bad on my Samsung Z-flip 3. This is not a low end phone.... but the app runs bad and is pretty unusable

i want to practice using the goggles because this is a different sensation and way of flying compared to using a simple monitor or screen!!!!

i don't think this is to hard, because the picture can be streamed from the app to the goggles....
so i would love to just hook the googles up to my gaming laptop with usb-c and use it!
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please note that the DJI Virtual Flight for PC can be connected to the DJI FPV Remote controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller, but cannot be used with the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-27
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

i know the controllers can be used, and not the goggles2, and that is the "issue" ;)

Hope DJI can add this....

even better when you could connect the goggles2 to the PC and view everything on them ...
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 1-29 23:20
i know the controllers can be used, and not the goggles2, and that is the "issue" ;)

Hope DJI can add this....

We understand how this can provide a better user experience. Rest assured, your feedback has been relayed to the designated team. We hope that compatibility will be updated soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-31
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Thanks @DJI Tony
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. Happy flying!