Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B Air Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584895 ft
Brazil

Hello!

I need help!

I've been taking panoramic photos and when I transfer them to my cell phone, the photos lose quality or are optimized. How could I do to have them in maximum quality?

In the application it shows that the photo is 40mb and when I transfer it to the cell phone the photo is 5mb.

If somebody knows how help me, please!!!

Thank you.
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, B Air Drone. Thank you for reaching out. May we please ask how do you usually transfer the files to your mobile phone? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-1-30
Use props
B Air Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584895 ft
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 20:27
Hi, B Air Drone. Thank you for reaching out. May we please ask how do you usually transfer the files to your mobile phone? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hi, DJI Gamora!

I usually transfer with QuickTransfer by DJI mini 2 in Dji fly.

Do you know how can I elevate quality in my Panoramas?

Thank you.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

B Air Drone Posted at 1-31 03:21
Hi, DJI Gamora!

I usually transfer with QuickTransfer by DJI mini 2 in Dji fly.

Hi, B Air Drone. Thank you for the reply. What can be viewed in the app is the combined size of all scattered images when taking panoramic photos but when downloading, the size of the actual panoramic composite image that can be downloaded is not that large, as it has been post-process already by the app to be 1 panoramic photo but quality should be the same. If you feel that they don't have the same quality, try to export a single photo directly from the SD Card and if the issue persists, please send us sample images for further checking. If there's no issue with the single photo, you may also take the scattered pictures and use third-party software to synthesize them.
2023-2-1
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

This is because you must wirelessly (or by the sd card) transfer them from the drone to the controller, otherwise, they will be in low res. preview. To transfer, you have to set the drone to Quick Transfer mode. Hopefully, this helps
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules