Mavic 3 Classic Camera
3920 13 2023-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Does the Mavic 3 Classic camera zoom to 7X ?
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MHM. Thank you for reaching out.  In the Normal Video mode, up to 3x digital zooming of the Hasselblad camera is supported. Zooming is available when the DJI Mavic 3 Classic camera is in Video mode. Note that zooming is not supported in the Photo mode. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-30
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Is zooming supported in the photo mode on the mavic 3
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MHM Posted at 2-2 19:49
Is zooming supported in the photo mode on the mavic 3

HI, MHM. After Mavic 3 firmware is upgraded to v01.00.07.00 and later versions, the normal Photo mode only supports switching from Hasselblad camera to telephoto camera, and only 1x and 7x can be switched/supported, zoom is not supported.

If you want to zoom in Photo mode, you'll have to switch to Explore mode.

Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-2-2
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

DJI Will you be releasing the Mavic 3 Classic (Drone Only) with no remote to retailers soon ?
2023-2-6
Use props
Shaun911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468146 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI will the option to zoom in when in photo mode on the mavic3 classic
2023-2-15
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-2 20:42
HI, MHM. After Mavic 3 firmware is upgraded to v01.00.07.00 and later versions, the normal Photo mode only supports switching from Hasselblad camera to telephoto camera, and only 1x and 7x can be switched/supported, zoom is not supported.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Tony, he's asking about the M3 CLASSIC which has no telephoto lens!
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-15 12:48
Tony, he's asking about the M3 CLASSIC which has no telephoto lens!

Hi, Captain. Thanks for pointing that out. In post #3, MHM mentioned DJI Mavic 3, hence the response posted. But for the DJI Mavic 3 Classic, zooming is not supported in Photo mode. We hope this clarifies the concern. Have a nice day!
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MHM Posted at 2-6 14:47
DJI Will you be releasing the Mavic 3 Classic (Drone Only) with no remote to retailers soon ?

Hi there. We can only confirm the availability of the DJI Mavic 3 Classic (Drone Only) on the DJI Online Store, but not for retail stores. You may check availability from time to time by visiting retail stores near you. Thank you.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shaun911 Posted at 2-15 12:28
Hi DJI will the option to zoom in when in photo mode on the mavic3 classic

Hi, Shaun911. You may refer to the answer we posted in responses #2 and #8. We will forward your feedback to our developers for attention. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-15
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

The  Mavic 3 classic is now available at B&H Cameras and Amazon.
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_3vR6wyKIkAPL
New

United States

If I have a mavic 3 classic and I wrecked it, needing a new gimbal. Can I purchase a mavic 3 gimbal and that work? I am having trouble finding a mavic 3 classic gimbals. I already bought a new Mavic 3, but I kind of want to see if I can fix the drone on my own. I got the arms and a lens cover in a cart, any other recommended parts would help, I quite honestly don’t have much of a clue but am looking for a challenge.
2023-5-24
Use props
djiuser_uKjlnb9eA2hT
lvl.1

United States

I find it really stupid that you can only zoom with the recording camera but not photo?? So basically your telling people it's better to buy a mini 3 because that can have orientate photos and zoom in on both photo and recording mode ,what was the exact point of people paying 1500 for a drone that can get out matchs by a cheaper / smaller drone???

It's kinda stupid that you guys wouldn't add a telephoto lens to a expensive drone ....
1-23 16:45
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_uKjlnb9eA2hT Posted at 1-23 16:45
I find it really stupid that you can only zoom with the recording camera but not photo?? So basically your telling people it's better to buy a mini 3 because that can have orientate photos and zoom in on both photo and recording mode ,what was the exact point of people paying 1500 for a drone that can get out matchs by a cheaper / smaller drone???

It's kinda stupid that you guys wouldn't add a telephoto lens to a expensive drone ....

what was the exact point of people paying 1500 for a drone that can get out matchs by a cheaper / smaller drone???
It's because the Mavic 3 outperforms the mini in both photographic ability and flight performance.
What's the point of digital zoom anyway?
If you think that's useful, the Mavic 3 pro is more useful.
1-23 18:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules