Copying data from one Android device do another.
925 1 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ooee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34311250 ft
Poland

Hi there!

I know that similar threads are already somewhere there, but I haven't managed to find answers to my particular problem.
I'm switching phones and I need to transfer data between the devices.
I already tried to copy DJI data from my device to a new one a couple of times in the past, but I always failed.
This time I have hyperlapse waypoints stored on my old device that are very important to me and I must copy them over to my new device.
Is there a way to do so? I'd be so obliged for help. It's really urgent.
I'm using the latest DJI Fly app, both defices are Samsung's. Any idea how to safely transfer this data to my new device?
Thanks a lot in advance for any clues.

2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ooee. Thank you for reaching you. Regretfully, transferring waypoints is not currently supported. We know how inconvenient it is not to get that important mission to another phone so I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules