Mavic 3 aperture showing NA in pro mode
1469 12 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S8675309
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I just purchased the mavic 3 with rc pro remote, and put the drone in pro mode to adjust the settings, and the aperture(F) is showing NA and will not allow me to change it.  I have updated all firmware, but still cannot get the aperture out of NA.  Has anyone experienced this?
2023-2-4
Use props
DroneApe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459954 ft
United States

I have Mavic 3 and RC Pro.  Changing the aperture works fine for me in Pro Mode.  DJI support will be able to help you.
2023-2-4
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Mine works fine
2023-2-4
Use props
Motley Adventures
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the responses, I am wondering if I should try and roll back my firmware, and then update again.
2023-2-4
Use props
Motley Adventures
lvl.1
United States

so it seems something is up with my remote.  I used the normal N or whatever remote with my phone and it actually shows the aperture at 2.9.  I need to figure out why it won't let me change it, but working on it.  hoping either the place I purchased it from, or DJI support can help me out.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC PRO to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and then check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Screenshot?
2023-2-5
Use props
Motley Adventures
lvl.1
United States

it is being sent back to the retailer for refund/exchange.  I tried to work with DJI support for over an hour, and reupdated the firmware in remote and aircraft, the issue remained.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Motley Adventures Posted at 2-5 18:03
[view_image] it is being sent back to the retailer for refund/exchange.  I tried to work with DJI support for over an hour, and reupdated the firmware in remote and aircraft, the issue remained.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We are sorry to know that you came up with a decision to send it back for replacement. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. You may click the "reply" button so we can be notified when you respond. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-25
Use props
fans5f5c1b9f
New

India

Motley Adventures Posted at 2-5 18:03
[view_image] it is being sent back to the retailer for refund/exchange.  I tried to work with DJI support for over an hour, and reupdated the firmware in remote and aircraft, the issue remained.

@djipaladin I am having the same issue. My aperture is showing N/A and can’t change focus also. It’s stuck on a portrait
2023-5-17
Use props
fans5f5c1b9f
New

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 02:12
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We are sorry to know that you came up with a decision to send it back for replacement. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. You may click the "reply" button so we can be notified when you respond. Thank you for your valued support.

It refuses to focus and it’s stuck on the human face thing where you can change from AF to manual. I think it’s stuck at closest focus distance. Really need help. Aperture is also stuck at N/A
2023-5-17
Use props
hifidiaries.email
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 02:12

I have 2 issues with my brand new mavic 3 pro:
1- In pro mode both lens 2 and 3 can't change the f stop. It doesn't even show up on the screen. when I click from "auto" back to it, I can see it but it won't let me adjust it, it's locked at 2.8. This worked fine the first few weeks then the past 5 times I've tried to fly it this has happened.
2- I can't do any active tracking on the wide lens. It says it isn't available in this video format. It used to work fine. Please help.
2023-7-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hifidiaries.email Posted at 7-25 14:50
I have 2 issues with my brand new mavic 3 pro:
1- In pro mode both lens 2 and 3 can't change the f stop. It doesn't even show up on the screen. when I click from "auto" back to it, I can see it but it won't let me adjust it, it's locked at 2.8. This worked fine the first few weeks then the past 5 times I've tried to fly it this has happened.
2- I can't do any active tracking on the wide lens. It says it isn't available in this video format. It used to work fine. Please help.

1- In pro mode both lens 2 and 3 can't change the f stop.
That's not a problem.

Only the main wideangle camera has an adjustable aperture.
The two tele cameras have fixed apertures of f2.8 and f3.4.

2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules