1083 2 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bangy92
New
Flight distance : 164669 ft
Switzerland

Hello,

I have a question, I search a little bit but didn't find (yet) answers.

I had a Mavic Pro (the first one) with the DJI GO 4 application that I used to make construction site monitoring videos (I crashed it recently).

I was using POI mode specifying the center and then the radius of the circle and going around the building twice (so that I could use any place as the start of the circle).
Now with the new Mini 3 Pro I have I can't do that anymore.
It is only possible to make a Quickshot in a circle and without having the possibility to manage more parameters? (Center / Radius / Flight Speed...)

Is there an alternative? It is not very practical to always have the same result (to have the evolution of the site over the months).

As I understand, the Quickshot is made a bit for beginners in order to have a quick result without worrying about the parameters. There is no way to get the POI but as before?

Thanks for your help

bangy92
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini 3 Pro will let you do POI around an object,  you just need to set the distance by flying backwards away from the subject,  then set the speed and direction and hit go.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are looking for the POI feature for the DJI Mini 3 Pro, kindly please refer to DAFlys on the above statement regarding PIO for the DJI Mini 3 Pro. You may also refer to the video tutorial below and please start at @1:55. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules