1778 15 2023-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI RC is dead - will not charge, and will not power on, after one use. I have tried the original cable as well as different cables and different outlets. Any thoughts before it gets shipped back under warranty?
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-2-5
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

How did that happen?
2023-2-28
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Drey. I Posted at 2-28 08:24
How did that happen?

2023-3-1
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah for sure.
2023-3-1
Use props
JMsoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61030 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi the same for me I received my Mavic 3 classic yesterday the RC turned on only once I set it up and then I plugged it into charging. Today I wanted to set everything up and the RC didn't turn on, no sign of life LED was not coming alive, and the screen was dark black. Very bad.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JMsoo Posted at 3-1 12:49
Hi the same for me I received my Mavic 3 classic yesterday the RC turned on only once I set it up and then I plugged it into charging. Today I wanted to set everything up and the RC didn't turn on, no sign of life LED was not coming alive, and the screen was dark black. Very bad.

Hi, JMsoo. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're experiencing such difficulties. We need to confirm some details first. Can you try powering on the DJI RC by short-pressing and then long-pressing the power button? If this does not work, kindly post a short video showing you the remote controller is being turned on. Also, have you tried connecting it to a charger to see if it shows any signs of charging? You may also try using different chargers to see if it exhibits the same behavior to all. Moreover, you may reattempt to turn it on again, connect the DJI RC to a computer and run the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)and see if it can be recognized. If yes, please update or refresh its firmware.
We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-3-1
Use props
JMsoo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-1 22:05
Hi, JMsoo. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're experiencing such difficulties. We need to confirm some details first. Can you try powering on the DJI RC by short-pressing and then long-pressing the power button? If this does not work, kindly post a short video showing you the remote controller is being turned on. Also, have you tried connecting it to a charger to see if it shows any signs of charging? You may also try using different chargers to see if it exhibits the same behavior to all. Moreover, you may reattempt to turn it on again, connect the DJI RC to a computer and run the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)and see if it can be recognized. If yes, please update or refresh its firmware.
We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.

I tried that, the remote is dead not getting detected, no LED no screen turning on. My only solution now is either I ask for a refund for the whole drone and not having it with  me or I must buy a new remote  before leaving for my trip, because no way in cam be solved before sunday the replacement.
2023-3-2
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

This problem appear to be affecting quite a few people. Is there a batch of bad RC controllers? Hope you solve your problem soon. Good luck. S
2023-3-2
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

JMsoo Posted at 3-2 01:05
I tried that, the remote is dead not getting detected, no LED no screen turning on. My only solution now is either I ask for a refund for the whole drone and not having it with  me or I must buy a new remote  before leaving for my trip, because no way in cam be solved before sunday the replacement.

I had to do the same thing.
2023-3-2
Use props
JMsoo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

JKJenn Posted at 3-2 04:53
I had to do the same thing.

I bought a new RC going to collect it tomorrow hopefully it will work fine. When I will receive the replacement I will sell it. Tomorrow I will test the drone the whole afternoon and if I see anything wrong I will return everything and get a full refund!  But to be honest I never had issues with DJI  after purchasing drones gimbals and etc, so I am still confident .
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JMsoo Posted at 3-2 01:05
I tried that, the remote is dead not getting detected, no LED no screen turning on. My only solution now is either I ask for a refund for the whole drone and not having it with  me or I must buy a new remote  before leaving for my trip, because no way in cam be solved before sunday the replacement.

We understand, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We recommend you contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance in submitting a case. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Stay safe.
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_b1Pp6fO1me2a
lvl.1

Greece

JMsoo Posted at 3-2 13:48
I bought a new RC going to collect it tomorrow hopefully it will work fine. When I will receive the replacement I will sell it. Tomorrow I will test the drone the whole afternoon and if I see anything wrong I will return everything and get a full refund!  But to be honest I never had issues with DJI  after purchasing drones gimbals and etc, so I am still confident .

Exactly the same problem for me. Vacation in Greece and RC is dead after 30min use... what a shame!!! Had to buy another one and hopefully will not be the same!!! If not working will ask DJI fro refund. At such price level, it is unacceptable to face such problem. Really not happy.
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_b1Pp6fO1me2a Posted at 8-9 02:49
Exactly the same problem for me. Vacation in Greece and RC is dead after 30min use... what a shame!!! Had to buy another one and hopefully will not be the same!!! If not working will ask DJI fro refund. At such price level, it is unacceptable to face such problem. Really not happy.

Hello there. I replied to your concern in this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1. if you have further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-9
Use props
MRZP
lvl.2
Australia

Exactly the same thing happened to me. 1 use now dead. I had a shoot tomorrow now I'm screwed. Not Good enough DJI. Especially after spending $4,500 on it.
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MRZP Posted at 8-21 22:21
Exactly the same thing happened to me. 1 use now dead. I had a shoot tomorrow now I'm screwed. Not Good enough DJI. Especially after spending $4,500 on it.

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. We highly recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send the RC to us. Rest assured that we will provide warranty service depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of the unit. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules