S20FE and Mavic PRO
384 5 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperSebaS55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76598 ft
Argentina

Hi, I have a Mavic Pro and a S20FE Cell Phone and I can't get it to work. DJI GO 4 crashes and DJI Fly tells me that the device is not supported. Is there any solution?
2023-2-6
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there seems to be a problem with your phone and the dji go 4 app.
Check this thread out.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-261219-1-1.html
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, SuperSebaS55. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app. If the issue remains, please share a short video of the issue for further investigation. We'll be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
SuperSebaS55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76598 ft
Argentina

Hello good morning. I tried the application that the partner indicated above, and at least with the DJI GO 4, I already have communication and it does not crash. These days I am going to test the drone if it can fly well and without problem. Will keep you informed. Thank you
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SuperSebaS55 Posted at 2-7 06:40
Hello good morning. I tried the application that the partner indicated above, and at least with the DJI GO 4, I already have communication and it does not crash. These days I am going to test the drone if it can fly well and without problem. Will keep you informed. Thank you

Thanks for the update, and we're glad to know that the app no longer crashes. Please keep us posted on your test flights. Stay safe!
2023-2-7
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your S20 phone should work perfectly. My Wife has the same one and works flawlessly.
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules